Twitter | Search | |
clare roscoe
Lecturer in Physical Activity, Exercise and Health. Programme leader for Physical Activity, Nutrition and Health. University of Derby.
727
Tweets
264
Following
186
Followers
Tweets
clare roscoe retweeted
Prof. Stuart Fairclough 4h
Fascinating data from on energy costs of discrete repetitive skills in children. Lots of issues with accelerometer outcomes!
Reply Retweet Like
clare roscoe retweeted
Prof. Stuart Fairclough 6h
Listening to unravel the complexities of , , cognition & cardiometabolic health
Reply Retweet Like
clare roscoe 10h
Looking forward to it!
Reply Retweet Like
clare roscoe retweeted
Public Health jobs Jun 18
Behaviour Change Senior Research Fellow (Sport England Local Delivery Pilot) Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust £37,570 - £43,772 Closes 07/07 RT
Reply Retweet Like
clare roscoe retweeted
Jobs in Sport Science Jun 17
Job: MRes Sport and Exercise Performance Analysis Part-Funded (70%) Internship Place: 💰Salary: £7650 – 70% funded - £5355 (applicant will need to fund the remaining 30% - £2295) 📆 Deadline: 4/7/19 ℹ️For more details 👇
Reply Retweet Like
clare roscoe retweeted
Team Derby Jun 18
We have teamed up with to provide a part-funded masters internship programme! There are 3 opportunities available; -Psychology 🧠 -Performance Analysis 💻 -Strength & Conditioning 🏋️‍♂️ Follow the link for more info
Reply Retweet Like
clare roscoe retweeted
University of Derby Jun 17
We'll be sharing the latest research evidence on the links between nature connectedness, well-being and pro-nature behaviours at this years Nature Connections conference. Join us on 2 July:
Reply Retweet Like
clare roscoe retweeted
Charlotte Chandler Jun 17
And last but not least, a part funded (70%) sport psychology internship between and . Study for a PG degree and develop applied experience. Apply now!
Reply Retweet Like
clare roscoe retweeted
Charlotte Chandler Jun 17
Pleased to announce more part-funded (70%) internships between and . The first is in Performance Analysis Apply now!
Reply Retweet Like
clare roscoe retweeted
Charlotte Chandler Jun 17
See the link for a part-funded (70%) internship with and in S&C Apply now!
Reply Retweet Like
clare roscoe Jun 15
Fantastic support from our sponsors! Two weeks to go! 🍾💃🕺
Reply Retweet Like
clare roscoe Jun 15
Fantastic support from our sponsors, only two weeks to go!!🍾 💃 🕺
Reply Retweet Like
clare roscoe retweeted
Congerstone Ball Jun 15
Replying to @CongerstoneBall
Reply Retweet Like
clare roscoe retweeted
Congerstone Ball Jun 15
Replying to @CongerstoneBall
Reply Retweet Like
clare roscoe retweeted
Congerstone Ball Jun 15
Replying to @CongerstoneBall
Reply Retweet Like
clare roscoe retweeted
Congerstone Ball Jun 15
Reply Retweet Like
clare roscoe retweeted
Derby Uni PGR Network Jun 14
Congratulations! 🎉
Reply Retweet Like
clare roscoe retweeted
Mark Faghy Jun 14
Go team!!! 👍🏼
Reply Retweet Like
clare roscoe retweeted
Simon Brearley Jun 12
A heads up for those with a passion for youth athlete development I’m looking for an assistant S&C coach to work with Full details to follow shortly but DM me if you have any queries.
Reply Retweet Like
clare roscoe retweeted
Nutrition Jobs Jun 13
Lecturer or Senior Lecturer in Nutrition Liverpool John Moores University Liverpool £40,792-50,132 Closes 30 June
Reply Retweet Like