Twitter | Search | |
Cheryl Abla🦋
Wife | Mom | Life-Long Learner | Consultant | Passionate about helping Educators | Instructional Technology | Author of 📚
13,071
Tweets
6,067
Following
6,179
Followers
Tweets
Cheryl Abla🦋 16h
Getting Ready to Teach Next Year Great suggestions to begin considering.
Reply Retweet Like
Cheryl Abla🦋 retweeted
stephenkelley85 "WeGotThis" BetterTogether Jun 1
🙏💖💖Hello, 🇦🇺🇳🇿🇬🇧🇨🇦🇺🇸🦉Friends! I'm just sorrowful! The protests are escalating in the U.S. I believe 90% of protesters are peaceful, The other 10% are doing that damage! I'm more concerned about the spread of COVID_19. Is this worth another 100,000 deaths?
Reply Retweet Like
Cheryl Abla🦋 retweeted
Carol Varsalona May 31
I would love for everyone to add to your chatting schedule. 8-8:30pm-double header before your chat. & are my guest moderators.
Reply Retweet Like
Cheryl Abla🦋 retweeted
Lᴀᴜʀᴀ Sᴛᴇɪɴʙʀɪɴᴋ #RockNTheBoat May 31
So to know you and be in our Voxer group and this amazing group of women!
Reply Retweet Like
Cheryl Abla🦋 May 31
I agree! Amazing intelligent and mindful women. ♥️
Reply Retweet Like
Cheryl Abla🦋 retweeted
collidingwithscience May 31
I have appreciated these women who everyday on Voxer for over a year have been a soundboard, support group and dear friends. - they are amazing! Plus my go to mentors
Reply Retweet Like
Cheryl Abla🦋 May 31
This is perfect as we start a new week tomorrow. ❤️ Thank you, Steve!
Reply Retweet Like
Cheryl Abla🦋 retweeted
stephenkelley85 "WeGotThis" BetterTogether May 31
Hello, Friends! We all have a lot to clear our minds of this week! Tomorrow we have new challenges to face! 🙏
Reply Retweet Like
Cheryl Abla🦋 May 30
I’m so sorry for you and so many others.
Reply Retweet Like
Cheryl Abla🦋 retweeted
collidingwithscience May 30
Reply Retweet Like
Cheryl Abla🦋 May 30
Once again a thought provoking blog. Thanks for your continued efforts to help us be mindful. ❤️
Reply Retweet Like
Cheryl Abla🦋 May 29
Benefits of Blended learning by
Reply Retweet Like
Cheryl Abla🦋 May 29
Revising Your Teaching Philosophy for This Crisis Excellent article!
Reply Retweet Like
Cheryl Abla🦋 May 29
Replying to @stephenkelley85
Congratulations! Love the picture!
Reply Retweet Like
Cheryl Abla🦋 May 29
Congratulations dear friend! You are going to love this next chapter. We will continue to talk about life and trends in education. Always a learner and forever a teacher! 💜👏🏻❤️🎈🎉
Reply Retweet Like
Cheryl Abla🦋 retweeted
stephenkelley85 "WeGotThis" BetterTogether May 29
Hello, Friends! TGIF! This is a special Friday for me. I end my 30-year teaching career today! Thank You AwesomePLN for your knowledge, hope, support, friendship & Kindness! I'll still be here, just not teaching!
Reply Retweet Like
Cheryl Abla🦋 May 28
I feel the exact same way!! Very blessed to learn beside you and these amazing educators every day!
Reply Retweet Like
Cheryl Abla🦋 retweeted
collidingwithscience May 28
Reply Retweet Like
Cheryl Abla🦋 retweeted
Carol Varsalona May 28
Look at what & sent 4 the next convo? Mon. night, 6/1/20 8pmEST "IntegratingSEL into ," a topic for everyone (, , , community members) JOIN US!
Reply Retweet Like
Cheryl Abla🦋 retweeted
Chris Opitz May 27
Embedding SEL work in everything we do sets the stage for academic achievement. Work for our leadership team to consider.
Reply Retweet Like