Twitter | Search | |
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
The official Busch Gardens Tampa Bay Twitter account.
12,167
Tweets
1,340
Following
63,883
Followers
Tweets
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay retweeted
Chip and Company 3h
Meet a couple that have been married for over 70 years and love theme parks! They are the ultimate .
Reply Retweet Like
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay 6h
Our Food & Wine concert lineup is officially complete! Stone Temple Pilots will be rocking the stage on Saturday, April 6! Get up close with priority seating:
Reply Retweet Like
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay retweeted
Visit Tampa Bay 15h
Give a roar! closes the loop on Tigris, 's tallest triple-launch coaster that will carry riders through a thrilling heartline role 150 feet above the ground! with adrenaline this spring!
Reply Retweet Like
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay 17h
Replying to @peanutpollino
πŸ™‚πŸ‘‹πŸ½
Reply Retweet Like
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay 22h
90%, the other 10% is asking them to take the photo of you πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
Reply Retweet Like
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay Feb 18
It will be back before you know it! πŸ™‚πŸ¦›
Reply Retweet Like
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay Feb 18
Special delivery for Tigris... 🀫
Reply Retweet Like
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay Feb 18
Replying to @hyghfjhdjvg
The promotions on our Twitter account are for Busch Gardens Tampa only. -ML
Reply Retweet Like
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay Feb 17
We’re fairly certain this is the best way to spend your Sunday... πŸ˜‰ open until 7pm!
Reply Retweet Like
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay Feb 17
Replying to @TharinWhite @jhollllaa
Welcome to the family! 😍
Reply Retweet Like
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay Feb 17
Replying to @vnunnallyy
Hi V! Please contact us directly at BGA.GuestInformation@seaworld.com.-KA
Reply Retweet Like
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay Feb 17
Holiday weekend = all the more reason to splash again and again on SheiKra 😎
Reply Retweet Like
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay Feb 16
Take a ride (or three) on Cheetah Hunt before the sun sets on this beautiful Saturday!
Reply Retweet Like
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay Feb 16
Replying to @hbestrn
The free guest tickets can be used on any day except for the blockout dates. -ML
Reply Retweet Like
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay retweeted
Adventure Island Feb 16
Have fun in the sun and get paid for it! Adventure Island is hiring various positions for Deep / Shallow Water Guards and Culinary Operations! Apply here:
Reply Retweet Like
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay retweeted
The Wildlife Docs Feb 16
Today on , discover what armadillos, sloths and anteaters all have in common!
Reply Retweet Like
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay Feb 16
Replying to @hbestrn
Hi Heather! Free guest tickets are not valid for visitation during the following 2019 blockout dates: March 1-April 30, June 1-July 31, Oct. 1-31, Nov. 25-Dec. 31. -ML
Reply Retweet Like
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay Feb 16
Pin trading is coming... Starting March 1, you can collect and trade your favorite pins with ambassadors and guests! Learn more here:
Reply Retweet Like
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay Feb 15
Did someone say fireworks?! Mark your calendar now: March 1st is our 60th Celebration Kickoff! Enjoy a performance from the Florida Orchestra, try new dishes from Food & Wine, then finish off the night with a fireworks finale!
Reply Retweet Like
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay Feb 15
Replying to @cindersgames18
We have made many changes to our park since 2014. We would recommend visiting the park for our 60th Anniversary. -ML
Reply Retweet Like