Twitter | Search | |
AJ+
Over 5,000 people were killed by police in Brazil in 2018. And the situation is getting worse under President Jair Bolsonaro.
Reply Retweet Like More
Douglas Willian May 8
Replying to @ajplus
Fake News
Reply Retweet Like
futuro criador da matrix digital May 8
Replying to @ajplus
We have a homicide rate that goes over 40 per 100,000 habitants. That means the police kills approximately 12% of the total of those deaths; the remaining 88% are people who were murdered like lambs by criminals w/o the capability of defending themselves 👍
Reply Retweet Like
A mamata acabou! Acorda! May 8
Replying to @ajplus
5,000? We are putting an end to the banditry that has contaminated Brazil during the last 30 years. If you support villain, choose one to live in their homes.
Reply Retweet Like