Twitter | Search | |
CitizensAdviceWoking
We provide a free independent confidential & impartial advice service to everyone on their rights & responsibilities.
683
Tweets
230
Following
923
Followers
Tweets
CitizensAdviceWoking Nov 8
The website helps thousands of people find a way forward every day. Search for the advice you need now 
Reply Retweet Like
CitizensAdviceWoking Nov 8
This our advice can help you find out whether you’re entitled to the minimum or the living wage
Reply Retweet Like
CitizensAdviceWoking Nov 1
It’s completely unacceptable that some disabled people will be hundreds of pounds worse off under Universal Credit. The government must act urgently to make sure disabled people don’t lose out
Reply Retweet Like
CitizensAdviceWoking Nov 1
Read about how ’s energy policy work is contributing to the fight against climate change
Reply Retweet Like
CitizensAdviceWoking Oct 22
All our advisers are being trained on Universal Credit this week between 9am and 11am so we won't be opening until 11.30am each day. We are open 11.30 until 7pm tomorrow (Tuesday)
Reply Retweet Like
CitizensAdviceWoking Oct 18
You may be able to save £140 on your energy bill through the Warm Home Discount - our advice can help you apply
Reply Retweet Like
CitizensAdviceWoking Oct 18
Have we helped you in the past? Next year turns 80 and we’d like your help to show the difference those years of advice have made. Get in touch to tell us your story
Reply Retweet Like
CitizensAdviceWoking Oct 15
'Thank you' *****, or should I say 'Wonder woman', We heard today that John has been awarded PIP. It is such a relief to know we can keep our car and we can never thank you enough for all your help. We are so grateful, Thank you'...from a happy Client this morning.
Reply Retweet Like
CitizensAdviceWoking Oct 15
92% of our Staff and Volunteers have completed and passed their GDPR training. The other 8% are on the case...
Reply Retweet Like
CitizensAdviceWoking Oct 8
latest energy star rating shows why needs to tackle the problem of newer and smaller firms letting people down and tighten the rules around who can become a supplier
Reply Retweet Like
CitizensAdviceWoking Oct 8
new energy star shows many suppliers are letting people down. If you’re not happy with your supplier you should consider switching
Reply Retweet Like
CitizensAdviceWoking Oct 4
Bailiffs knocking on your door can be very stressful but remember that you have rights - our advice can help
Reply Retweet Like
CitizensAdviceWoking Oct 4
Most people will need to borrow money at some stage in their life. Find out about how to borrow sensibly
Reply Retweet Like
CitizensAdviceWoking Oct 4
People lose over £4 billion a year just for staying loyal to their service providers. has issued a super complaint - now it’s time for to take action
Reply Retweet Like
CitizensAdviceWoking Sep 27
A successful start today at the opening of our new Outreach advice session at the Mascot Hub Sheerwater. will be there on a Thursday between 10-1. Just drop in, you don't need an appointment. Pictured L to R are Margaret, Barbara and Eddie.
Reply Retweet Like
CitizensAdviceWoking Sep 26
Our new Pavement sign arrived today , which will go outside The Mascot Hub, Sheerwater when we open on a Thursday morning between 10-1 to offer free advice at our new Outreach sessions starting tomorrow.
Reply Retweet Like
CitizensAdviceWoking retweeted
CitizensAdviceWoking Sep 25
We are delighted to announce that are starting Outreach sessions from this Thursday 27th September 2018 at the Mascot Hub Sheerwater. Just drop in, you don't need an appointment.
Reply Retweet Like
CitizensAdviceWoking Sep 25
We are delighted to announce that are starting Outreach sessions from this Thursday 27th September 2018 at the Mascot Hub Sheerwater. Just drop in, you don't need an appointment.
Reply Retweet Like
CitizensAdviceWoking Sep 21
Thank you so much to all our supporters who have helped us raise free donations through ! You can continue to make a world of difference to our cause and raise donations with everything you buy online.
Reply Retweet Like
CitizensAdviceWoking Sep 18
Don't forget that Tuesday is our late night opening until 7pm Just drop in, you don't need an appointment to see one of our advisers.
Reply Retweet Like