Twitter | Search | |
Ghost1111
Brexiteer. I love UK but fear 4 its future with mass, uneducated immigrants invading our country. Schools & NHS won't cope. I LOVE DOGS & ELEPHANTS
165,230
Tweets
5,590
Following
8,175
Followers
Tweets
Ghost1111 retweeted
Voice of Europe 🎄🎅 Dec 17
'People have lost their trust in the political class and the media' - Philosopher
Reply Retweet Like
Ghost1111 Dec 17
Replying to @MikelAllen9
I want revenge
Reply Retweet Like
Ghost1111 retweeted
Mikel Allen Dec 17
This man is a war criminal and a gangster , what else do you need to know ?
Reply Retweet Like
Ghost1111 retweeted
PROTECT ALL WILDLIFE Dec 17
Any 'hunter' who gets ANY sense of achievement from shooting a drugged up, almost tame Lion which is released into a fenced enclosure with NO means of escape is a complete waste of oxygen!!!! RT if you want a COMPLETE ban on ALL & NOW!
Reply Retweet Like
Ghost1111 Dec 17
Replying to @UnityNewsNet
this is a black army on the march.
Reply Retweet Like
Ghost1111 retweeted
Unity News Network Dec 17
Would our public services in the UK be able to handle millions more people coming in? Read now:
Reply Retweet Like
Ghost1111 retweeted
Mark Baga Jones Dec 16
Anyone lost this little fella at Birmingham airport let me know. I'm sure somebody wants him back. can u retweet please.
Reply Retweet Like
Ghost1111 retweeted
Jazzy🐾🇬🇧🔱 Dec 16
Well They have to fund The Gimmigrants 😡😡😡😡😡
Reply Retweet Like
Ghost1111 Dec 16
And yet we still give foreign aid. It's obscene in the extreme.
Reply Retweet Like
Ghost1111 retweeted
Chris John Ball Dec 16
We do not deprive food/shelter from those convicted of murder but over 1 million sanctions - the removal of food/shelter - have been imposed upon disabled people since 2010 - hope the likes of and will cover this important debate on 19th December 2018
Reply Retweet Like
Ghost1111 retweeted
Leave Means Leave Dec 16
Tim Martin: "EU is 7% of the world. If you believe in frictionless trade with 7% of the world, then what about the other 93%?"
Reply Retweet Like
Ghost1111 Dec 16
Replying to @tinkerpuss
All those morons should be thrown into the tank instead
Reply Retweet Like
Ghost1111 retweeted
charlotte #brexitnocapitulation Dec 16
Good for the activists. Dolphins & all animals should not be captured & used 4 lucrative entertainment 4 utter morons screeching at them. It's 21c not the middle ages.
Reply Retweet Like
Ghost1111 Dec 16
All he's thinking about are his EU subsidies.
Reply Retweet Like
Ghost1111 retweeted
Richard James Dec 15
What nonsense. The best interests of the young were precisely what the elder generation voted for, for their children and grandchildren, rather than short term self interest displayed by so many young people. Thankfully the young tend to grow up and their views mature with age..
Reply Retweet Like
Ghost1111 retweeted
Campaign to Ban Trophy Hunting Dec 16
Why are these 2 smiling?? They’ve basically shot a stripy pony. What did it ever do to them to deserve this terrible end?
Reply Retweet Like
Ghost1111 retweeted
Lulu 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🎅🏼🎄🎁☃️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Dec 16
Anti migration march in Brussels. The people are rising up! This is exactly why they want an EU Army. It’s nothing to do with the threat from countries outside the EU it’s to get citizens within its own boundary to tow the globalist line.
Reply Retweet Like
Ghost1111 Dec 16
Replying to @AmyMek @DearChenette
They're bastards and we've let them in, put a roof over their head. Now governments, establishment, as a whole, are kowtowing to this vile creed....almost as though they are in fear of them
Reply Retweet Like
Ghost1111 retweeted
Amy Mek Dec 16
SHARIA FRANCE! Documentary on Muslim Brotherhood exposes how they introduce sharia into our society via HALAL foods & products & NOW claiming HALAL Territories! Jihadists have taken control of harbors in Europe, labeling them HALAL & forbidded trade that's not sharia compliant.
Reply Retweet Like
Ghost1111 retweeted
Leave Means Leave Dec 15
Tim Martin: "Far from being a cliff-edge, if we leave with no deal on 29 March 2019, we save £39bn - that's a good deal. Whenever I wake up in the morning, I always think being £39bn better off is a good start to the day!"
Reply Retweet Like