Twitter | Search | |
Waterstones Piccadilly
Tweeting from that big bookshop on Piccadilly. Six floors of books, cafes & bar. IG s Not Head Office, that's
30,729
Tweets
5,081
Following
21,931
Followers
Tweets
Waterstones Piccadilly 8h
Replying to @samatlounge
But it's a Good Thing. Not all doom and gloom.
Reply Retweet Like
Waterstones Piccadilly 9h
Replying to @DavidBedwell
Not in this shop it's not!
Reply Retweet Like
Waterstones Piccadilly 9h
Replying to @DavidBedwell
Books. They're what 90% of TV is made of. The other 10% is David Attenborough and Love Island.
Reply Retweet Like
Waterstones Piccadilly 10h
Reply Retweet Like
Waterstones Piccadilly 10h
Replying to @samatlounge
And now lots more have opened. Including many indies.
Reply Retweet Like
Waterstones Piccadilly 10h
Replying to @samatlounge
Cobblers.
Reply Retweet Like
Waterstones Piccadilly retweeted
ERC TIDE 14h
Can’t wait for ‘Merits of Civility’ in London on the 5 July 19:00 with guests , & . Get tickets at ! it's going to be amazing!
Reply Retweet Like
Waterstones Piccadilly 13h
Literally massive shoes!
Reply Retweet Like
Waterstones Piccadilly 15h
TOMORROW, we're joined by beloved and highly successful broadcaster, , as he discuss his new memoir – Love, Interrupted. Still tickets:
Reply Retweet Like
Waterstones Piccadilly 17h
Want to wish Dan luck? Send him a cheery message
Reply Retweet Like
Waterstones Piccadilly 17h
It is my favourite. Annie
Reply Retweet Like
Waterstones Piccadilly 17h
So today we say goodbye, farewell, and good luck to our Dan - event supremo, colleague extraordinaire, and friend, who is leaving us for pastures new. Look after him for us .
Reply Retweet Like
Waterstones Piccadilly 20h
A week today, we're joined by , as she discusses her new book - - and how her experience and research can help demystify periods, hormones and contraception. Tickets:
Reply Retweet Like
Waterstones Piccadilly retweeted
MyKindaBook Jun 25
TWO DAYS TO GO! The brilliant bestselling author in conversation with the fabulous at - this is not one to miss 🐍🔥🌹 Tickets available here:
Reply Retweet Like
Waterstones Piccadilly retweeted
Faber & Faber Jun 25
A huge congratulations to Anna Burns – winner of the inaugural for Political Fiction for Milkman 🎉
Reply Retweet Like
Waterstones Piccadilly Jun 25
Replying to @lithospheric
Thanks for letting us know, and for visiting us!
Reply Retweet Like
Waterstones Piccadilly retweeted
Kashi House CIC Jun 25
spotted in Waterstones' flagship Piccadilly branch – London's biggest bookshop! Thanks for supporting independent publishers like ! Pic: Kelly Smith
Reply Retweet Like
Waterstones Piccadilly Jun 25
Replying to @BrentwoodBooks
Reply Retweet Like
Waterstones Piccadilly Jun 25
Yes, there are lots of them!
Reply Retweet Like
Waterstones Piccadilly Jun 25
Amelia Fang , The Worst Witch series, Winnie the Witch, Mr Majeika, Bad Mermaids, Witches (Un) Welcome, all the Rainbow Magic series, Enid Blyton Magic Faraway Tree and the classics - Peter Pan and Mary Poppins. There are little people's versions of most classics.
Reply Retweet Like