Twitter | Search | |
UNSMIL
Official twitter account of UNSMIL, the United Nations Support Mission in Libya - بعثة الأمم المتحدة للدعم في ليبيا
7,356
Tweets
185
Following
166,645
Followers
Tweets
UNSMIL 11h
ممثلون من قبيلتي التبو والزوي يتوصلون إلى إتفاق للمصالحة في
Reply Retweet Like
UNSMIL 11h
Representatives from the Tebu and Zway Tribes Reach an Agreement for Reconciliation in
Reply Retweet Like
UNSMIL retweeted
IOM Libya 15h
High-Level AU, EU, UN Mission Visits to Enhance Co-operation on Migration and Protection Issues in 🇱🇾
Reply Retweet Like
UNSMIL 16h
In the 17th round of DTM Libya data collection taking place in January and February 2018, IOM identified 704,142 in . Migrants were identified in 99 baladiyas and 551 muhallas & originating from up to 40 countries.
Reply Retweet Like
UNSMIL Feb 22
قدم برنامج الأغذية العالمي للأمم المتحدة المساعدات الغذائية الضرورية إلى ما يقرب من 3000 نازح داخليًا من العالقين في الصحراء القاحلة؛ حيث يكافحون من أجل العودة إلى مدينتهم ...
Reply Retweet Like
UNSMIL Feb 22
UN World Food Programme has provided vital food assistance to nearly 3,000 displaced people stranded in the harsh desert as they struggle to return to their hometown of ...
Reply Retweet Like
UNSMIL Feb 22
التقى الممثل الخاص بنائب المجلس الرئاسي عبد السلام كاجمان في طرابلس اليوم، حيث ناقشا توفير الخدمات العامة، والهجرة غير المنتظمة والاحتياجات الأمنية والمصالحة الوطنية فيما يخص الجنوب الليبي.
Reply Retweet Like
UNSMIL Feb 22
SRSG met PC VP AbdulSalam Kajman in Tripoli today. In the meeting, they discussed the provision of services, irregular migration, security needs and national reconciliation as it pertains to the South of
Reply Retweet Like
UNSMIL Feb 22
التقى الممثل الخاص بنائب المجلس الرئاسي أحمد معيتيق في طرابلس اليوم – وناقش معه نتائج اللقاءات الأخيرة حول والحاجة لدعم قطاعي و في أرجاء البلاد.
Reply Retweet Like
UNSMIL Feb 22
SRSG met PC VP Ahmed Mitig today in Tripoli. They discussed outcomes of recent meetings on and the need to support the & sectors across the country.
Reply Retweet Like
UNSMIL Feb 22
Out of the 704,142 identified in 90% were reported as adults and 10% as . The majority of adult migrants were reported as male (89%) and the remaining 11% as female. Of the minors, 59% were reported as accompanied and 41% as unaccompanied.
Reply Retweet Like
UNSMIL retweeted
UNICEF Libya Feb 21
قد يوجد على الٱقل 339 طفل بين أسر نازحة من مؤقت في قرارة القطاف بالقرب من بني وليد بدعم من نحن نواصل المساعدة بتقديم 300 حقيبة صحية من مستلزمات النظافة وتركيب 15 مرحاض طوارئ مؤقت و 25 خزانا لتخزين المياه وكذلك نقل المياه بواسطة الصهاريج يوميا
Reply Retweet Like
UNSMIL retweeted
UNICEF Libya Feb 21
At least 339 children are among families at the temporary settlement in Qarara Al-Qataf near Bani Walid W/ we continue to provide support, delivering 300 hygiene kits, installing 15 emergency latrines and 25 water storage tanks with more assistance to come
Reply Retweet Like
UNSMIL Feb 21
اجتمع الممثل الخاص اليوم مع حراك "نعم ليبيا" في مقر البعثة في . واستمع إلى آرائهم حول المصالحة الوطنية والانتخابات والجماعات المسلحة وتمكين المرأة والقطاع الصحي ودور الأمم المتحدة في
Reply Retweet Like
UNSMIL Feb 21
SRSG met today with the “Yes Libya” Movement in HQ in . Heard their views on national reconciliation, elections, armed groups, women empowerment, the health sector & UN role in
Reply Retweet Like
UNSMIL Feb 21
قام وفد من الأمم المتحدة يمثل بعثة الأمم المتحدة للدعم في ومنظمات وصناديق الأمم المتحدة بحضور مؤتمر من تنظيم جامعة حول دور الأمم المتحدة وكيفية العمل معاً لدعم ليبيا والليبيين بشكل أفضل
Reply Retweet Like
UNSMIL Feb 21
UN delegation representing UNSMIL and Funds & Programmes in attended today a conference hosted by University on the role of the and how to work together to better support & Libyans
Reply Retweet Like
UNSMIL Feb 21
"من المقلق أن نرى مستشفى يعتمد عليها عدد كبير من السكان في العلاج تعاني من نقص حاد في المعدات والطاقم الطبي،" نائبة الممثل الخاص ماريا ريبيريو خلال زيارة إلى مستشفى اليوم. "ما يقلقني خصوصاً هو تداعيات هذا الأمر على الأطفال"
Reply Retweet Like
UNSMIL Feb 21
It's worrying to see that a hospital, on which a very large population depends 4 treatment, suffers acute shortages in medical equipment & staff, Dpt. Head of UNSMIL said during a visit to hospital.What particularly worrying the impact of this on children
Reply Retweet Like
UNSMIL Feb 21
خلال زيارتها لمدينة اليوم، قامت نائبة الممثل الخاص ومنسقة الشؤون الإنسانية في ماريا ريبيريو بجولة في مستشفى المدينة للإتطلاع مباشرة على وضع المستشفى والإستماع إلى الطاقم الطبي والأطباء حول الصعوبات العديدة التي يواجهونها
Reply Retweet Like