Twitter | Search | |
CryptoBox ⚡
Bitcoin Enthusiast. Computer scientist. Open minded Banker. On the everlasting path of understanding the internet of money.
6,238
Tweets
421
Following
536
Followers
Tweets
CryptoBox ⚡ retweeted
Marcellus Wiley 19h
Andrew Yang is running for president to give us all $1,000 a month and fix the economy to work for people. Donate...
Reply Retweet Like
CryptoBox ⚡ retweeted
SalsaTekila (JUL) 7h
There's definitely a positive correlation between the GDP per inhabitant and a country's life satisfaction. Can money buy happiness? To what degree? Can it be that not enough money brings hard times? 💭
Reply Retweet Like
CryptoBox ⚡ retweeted
CoinDesk 18h
Social media giant is set to roll out its own cryptocurrency – referred to as 'GlobalCoin' internally – in 2020, according to a report from BBC.
Reply Retweet Like
CryptoBox ⚡ retweeted
CoinDesk May 23
BREAKING: Rep. Eric Swalwell is accepting donations in six cryptocurrencies to support his bid for the U.S. presidency in 2020.
Reply Retweet Like
CryptoBox ⚡ retweeted
Coin Kurier 7h
Kunden des Medien- und Telekommunikationskonzerns AT&T können nun ihre Rechnungen in Bitcoin (BTC) begleichen. Der Zahlungsverarbeiter BitPay macht’s möglich.
Reply Retweet Like
CryptoBox ⚡ retweeted
John Carvalho 15h
Being a starstruck Bitcoiner is so 2013. Stop idolizing big names and people that "did so much for Bitcoin in the early days". Reputations need to be maintained, not just obtained and exploited.
Reply Retweet Like
CryptoBox ⚡ retweeted
Pomp 🌪 8h
Stocks are up 12% in 2019. Bitcoin is up 111% in 2019. and get in the game. 🔥
Reply Retweet Like
CryptoBox ⚡ retweeted
Zack Voell May 23
Thinking about buying bitcoins? Focus on the supply, not the price. Price changes. Supply doesn’t. Nearly 85% of all bitcoins are already spoken for. How many of the remaining 15% will you claim?
Reply Retweet Like
CryptoBox ⚡ retweeted
Daniel Alexiuc 18h
Bitcoin was $7 USD at the time of this tweet. It then pumped to $30 and subsequently crashed to $2. It is currently $7866.
Reply Retweet Like
CryptoBox ⚡ retweeted
Captain Bitcoin ⚡️ 9h
I borrowed $25k to buy , After 7 years of never making a single payment I used some of my bitcoins to payoff my debt, buy a house, cars, motorcycle, jet ski, sail boat, among other things. I still have millions $ worth of bitcoins left.
Reply Retweet Like
CryptoBox ⚡ retweeted
Rene Pickhardt 13h
Sehr einleuchtende argumentation. Wenn Blöcke beliebig groß wären und jede tx rein kann, dann brauche ich mir den Platz auch nicht mit einer Gebühr kaufen. zerlegt schon mit gesundem Menschenverstand die Logik von bigblockern, dass miner sonst nichts verdienen will zu wenige tx.
Reply Retweet Like
CryptoBox ⚡ retweeted
stefanwouldgo⚡🔦 13h
Ich hatte den Podcast nach den ersten zwei Folgen schon fast als Nonsense abgetan, aber diesmal ist er wirklich gelungen! ist in Höchstform und widerlegt 's FUD so wunderbar, daß ich dem nichts wesentliches hinzuzufügen habe - Konsens!
Reply Retweet Like
CryptoBox ⚡ retweeted
JP [ ₿ ⚡️] 17h
Satoshi is one of the greatest person(s) in our times. Not only did he make technical and economic breakthroughs in a single project, but also released it in the *best* way possible. Imagine if Bitcoin was released as MIT Research Paper.
Reply Retweet Like
CryptoBox ⚡ 14h
Replying to @WhiteRabbitBTC
Only got old bitcoin.txt documents from 2011 where I only saved the pubkey as I didn't know how to extraxt the privkey from qt and thought this would be enough. Oh boy.
Reply Retweet Like
CryptoBox ⚡ 14h
Ocular, but Blockstream Green will be more sophisticated and feature-rich.
Reply Retweet Like
CryptoBox ⚡ retweeted
Riccardo Spagni 14h
Turns out Microsoft Research were the real zero-knowledge wizards all along. Impressive work - zkSNARKs with no trusted setup, discrete log hardness, and sub-linear verification costs.
Reply Retweet Like
CryptoBox ⚡ retweeted
BTCKING555 14h
Replying to @btcking555
No wonder it says S17 Sold out on Bitmain site. They simply dont have machines and this year supply of working S17 machines estimated at 40k-50k machines (at best) Insider says VCs are furious over this disaster performance. 2019 year financial numbers will be s&*t😭
Reply Retweet Like
CryptoBox ⚡ retweeted
BTCKING555 14h
Breaking: our insider took screenshot off Jihan’s laptop TSMC 7 nm yields are catastrophic 47% Considering the wafer costs this is a financial disaster! Also TSMC capacity is limited and Bitmain allocated only 9,5k wafers for entire 2019. Compare that to 20k per month in 2017 😭
Reply Retweet Like
CryptoBox ⚡ retweeted
Massimo May 23
Samsung AI lab develops tech that can animate highly realistic heads using only a few - or in some cases - only one starter image
Reply Retweet Like
CryptoBox ⚡ retweeted
Justin Moon 22h
seems this peer-to-peer stuff is hard to kill
Reply Retweet Like