Twitter | Search | |
Rob Bucci
CEO, . All around nice guy.
6,274
Tweets
812
Following
3,285
Followers
Tweets
Rob Bucci retweeted
David Mihm 6h
Pleased to release The Local SEO Handbook this morning — a new ebook available for free download :
Reply Retweet Like
Rob Bucci 2h
Replying to @gentlethorns
Yeah I’d love that too! I’m still solidifying a schedule with client meetings and dinners etc. I’ll follow up!
Reply Retweet Like
Rob Bucci 5h
Replying to @_JHoff
Reply Retweet Like
Rob Bucci 5h
Can't wait for SearchLove coming up in just a few weeks! See you there?
Reply Retweet Like
Rob Bucci retweeted
STAT SearchAnalytics Sep 25
Summer is officially over 🍂 We wrote a Haiku for how we feel about that: No no no no no No no no no no no no No no no no no.
Reply Retweet Like
Rob Bucci Sep 22
Replying to @RyanRicketts
It's great. Just do it :)
Reply Retweet Like
Rob Bucci retweeted
Jason Billingsley Sep 21
Senior dev? Come work with me. Profitable, growing, 5 yr old co in YVR. Family-first, good pay, 4m+ users/mo.
Reply Retweet Like
Rob Bucci Sep 20
Reply Retweet Like
Rob Bucci Sep 20
Replying to @BritneyMuller
When I opt for a pat down, I relish in making it as uncomfortable as possible for the security person.
Reply Retweet Like
Rob Bucci retweeted
Moz Sep 20
Featured Snippet Volatility: Meet the Research Findings via
Reply Retweet Like
Rob Bucci Sep 20
Replying to @BritneyMuller @getSTAT
Yeah examining on page factors in our future studies is something of a goal of mine.
Reply Retweet Like
Rob Bucci Sep 20
Replying to @ruthvattwood
Reply Retweet Like
Rob Bucci Sep 19
Awesome! Thanks for the tips.
Reply Retweet Like
Rob Bucci Sep 19
Yes!
Reply Retweet Like
Rob Bucci Sep 19
Arriving in Glasgow, renting a car for 7 days and then flying from Edinburgh. We want to drive north, but no hard plans yet.
Reply Retweet Like
Rob Bucci Sep 19
Great pics! and I are headed there in October. Can’t wait!
Reply Retweet Like
Rob Bucci Sep 19
Replying to @balibones @getSTAT
Exactly. I was certain that snippets would be way more volatile than they turned out to be.
Reply Retweet Like
Rob Bucci Sep 19
Replying to @STATrob
98.97 percent of our studied snippets have anywhere between one and three URLs during their lifespan.
Reply Retweet Like
Rob Bucci Sep 19
The data tells us that if you own a featured snippet, you’re likely only competing against two other potential sites for that snippet space.
Reply Retweet Like
Rob Bucci Sep 19
Unexpectedly, only 32% of the snippets we studied displayed some volatility, the remaining 68% were totally stable.
Reply Retweet Like