Twitter | Search | |
Rose🌹🇺🇸 America First
Rainbow over Mar-A-Largo taken from my brothers house POTUS was there that day! 🚫No DM🚫 Followed by 🦖 👑
190,360
Tweets
58,844
Following
62,627
Followers
Tweets
Rose🌹🇺🇸 America First retweeted
Snake-Eyes (G2DAZ)♠️ 22h
When this Cory clown isn’t running around molesting other dudes he’s advertising that he prefers his women underneath & not on top. What a standup kinda guy!
Reply Retweet Like
Rose🌹🇺🇸 America First retweeted
MAGA ROD Feb 25
I understand the Rt & like button are side by side folks. But Please Understand Rt's Are More Important to spread the Tweet!!! Likes Mean Nothing!!! Rt for Are Please!!! We All Have His Back!!!!!!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
Reply Retweet Like
Rose🌹🇺🇸 America First retweeted
Snake-Eyes (G2DAZ)♠️ 22h
I freaking don’t get it! U got Cory Booker &Adam Schiff prancing around raping, molesting, &assaulting men, Creepy Joe Biden groping &fondling kids, Anthony Weiner exposing himself 2any1, yet according 2idiots on left, it’s Trump supporters that need 2find moral compasses. GTFOH!
Reply Retweet Like
Rose🌹🇺🇸 America First retweeted
Snake-Eyes (G2DAZ)♠️ 21h
Hi race-baiting Democrats!
Reply Retweet Like
Rose🌹🇺🇸 America First retweeted
Lord GS ⭐️⭐️⭐️🇺🇸 20h
So her plan is to tax the 2% to pay for 95% of the college loans which means everyone but the top 5% will not only pay for their own college but will pay for the other 95% as well! 🤦‍♂️ LIBERAL MATH: Warren Says ‘2% Tax’ on Rich will pay 95%.
Reply Retweet Like
Rose🌹🇺🇸 America First retweeted
The Sly {⭐️} Silver Fox🥓⭐️⭐️⭐️ 19h
Creepy Touchy Uncle Joe Saw the ad, no ideas,no plan, just bash That’s a winning ticket right there 🙄
Reply Retweet Like
Rose🌹🇺🇸 America First retweeted
SayIt⭐️⭐️⭐️OutLoud #TheTrapsHaveBeenSet 20h
Replying to @CBSDenver
I know Feel the things you see You know they're true!!!! What are you gonna do?
Reply Retweet Like
Rose🌹🇺🇸 America First retweeted
SayIt⭐️⭐️⭐️OutLoud #TheTrapsHaveBeenSet 20h
Replying to @CBSDenver
Reply Retweet Like
Rose🌹🇺🇸 America First retweeted
Lord GS ⭐️⭐️⭐️🇺🇸 18h
I have a better idea John! Why don’t you and your followers just leave Twitter then you don’t have to see what tweets!! 🤦‍♂️
Reply Retweet Like
Rose🌹🇺🇸 America First retweeted
emfvet78 16h
most disgusting POTUS launch in history. Race politics that’s all you know Joe. You lied about Trump. That’s not what he said. For Joe Biden, Charlottesville defines the Trump presidency - The Washington Post
Reply Retweet Like
Rose🌹🇺🇸 America First retweeted
The Sly {⭐️} Silver Fox🥓⭐️⭐️⭐️ 15h
Wonder how much 💩 they will have to clean up? 😳🧐🤔
Reply Retweet Like
Rose🌹🇺🇸 America First retweeted
Joe Gooding 💯🇺🇸 14h
What’s happening on our southern border is having a direct impact on disease introduction in the USA. Measles cases correlate almost exactly with the surge in illegal crossings, and have virtually nothing to do with our adequate vaccination rates.
Reply Retweet Like
Rose🌹🇺🇸 America First retweeted
Lord GS ⭐️⭐️⭐️🇺🇸 14h
Notice how the kids are much better behaved then the adult media! I hear their questions were more intelligent as well! 🤦‍♂️
Reply Retweet Like
Rose🌹🇺🇸 America First retweeted
Snake-Eyes (G2DAZ)♠️ 14h
Apparently leftists find it offensive if you let them know which bathroom to use. 🤷‍♂️
Reply Retweet Like
Rose🌹🇺🇸 America First retweeted
Lord GS ⭐️⭐️⭐️🇺🇸 14h
Interesting how none of the MSM has been reporting on this! 👇 HUGE! FBI Admits Emails Found in White House - In the Executive Office of the President via
Reply Retweet Like
Rose🌹🇺🇸 America First retweeted
Bob Dunlap 13h
BREAKING UPDATE: Findings in the Upcoming IG Report Are Said to be "Devastating" -- Obama Interfered in Election More Than Vlad Putin!😲Here we go, treason is written all over this piece of 💩! They really, really thought Killary was going to win😡
Reply Retweet Like
Rose🌹🇺🇸 America First retweeted
Shawnasaurus Rex 13h
Sad week this week in 1865, as President Lincoln had been assassinated, as this is his funeral train in Harrisburg, PA. A great show of respect and patriotism here as 10,000 mourners brave torrential downpours to pay their final respects to this # great President! 🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
Reply Retweet Like
Rose🌹🇺🇸 America First retweeted
The Sly {⭐️} Silver Fox🥓⭐️⭐️⭐️ 12h
There you have it. No wonder creepy Joe didn’t want his endorsement. The house of cards is falling on the DemonCRATS
Reply Retweet Like
Rose🌹🇺🇸 America First 9h
Reply Retweet Like
Rose🌹🇺🇸 America First retweeted
elements🇬🇧( Mel) 17h
Reply Retweet Like