Twitter | Search | |
Rachna Chhachhi ✨
PhD, Holistic Nutrition, Certified Cancer Coach, Certified Yogini, Author, Speaker, Health Columnist BusinessWorld Magazine, Heal across 27 countries
8,443
Tweets
566
Following
18,478
Followers
Tweets
Rachna Chhachhi ✨ Feb 26
Replying to @old_india
If you feel it from inside, the content will flow. Writing can’t be taught, it’s an extension of our communication!
Reply Retweet Like
Rachna Chhachhi ✨ retweeted
Harjit Singh Bhatti Feb 26
25 muslim families who were hiding in hindu family houses in shyam vihar since yesterday were escorted by police & brought to Mustafabad hospital today evening. These families on arrival said they are alive bcz hindu neighbours protected them from RSS/BJP goons. This is my India
Reply Retweet Like
Rachna Chhachhi ✨ Feb 26
Replying to @PunjSoc
It’s never too late. The day we start nurturing our health, our mind and body will respond 🤗
Reply Retweet Like
Rachna Chhachhi ✨ retweeted
Amit Tyagi Feb 25
Any Muslim family unsafe in NE Delhi, who want to temporarily relocate, I'll be glad to keep them safely at my house in Vaishali. Typically UP is more communal than Delhi, but it's peaceful as of now. If anything happens, rest assured my family shall die before anyone touches u.
Reply Retweet Like
Rachna Chhachhi ✨ retweeted
Arvind Gunasekar Feb 25
Sir, You led the mob that attacked us. You guys asked for our religion too. You guys didnt let me ans there,here it is. I identify just as a human & an Indian. Nothing more. We didnt provoke u nor had any conversation with u, we were just doing our job. Violence in the name of??
Reply Retweet Like
Rachna Chhachhi ✨ retweeted
Healers Magazine Feb 18
"A study done at indicates that Reiki improves patient by 86%, reduces by 70%, reduces by 80%, and reduces during by 94%." ("The Many Benefits of Attunement" by Grawben Corona () | )
Reply Retweet Like
Rachna Chhachhi ✨ Feb 24
Reply Retweet Like
Rachna Chhachhi ✨ retweeted
Psoriasis Undone for New Joy Feb 22
Reply Retweet Like
Rachna Chhachhi ✨ Feb 22
Reply Retweet Like
Rachna Chhachhi ✨ Feb 20
Replying to @DrFrankLipman
Yes. 👍🏻 my book on talks about response to and how we can repair our there are quoted
Reply Retweet Like
Rachna Chhachhi ✨ Feb 19
Reply Retweet Like
Rachna Chhachhi ✨ Feb 18
Reply Retweet Like
Rachna Chhachhi ✨ retweeted
Frank Lipman MD Feb 17
Did you know only only about 2 percent of our genes are “fixed” and can't be changed. The other 98 percent can be turned on or off. This is true for most of the genes of disorders we associate with aging—Alzheimer’s, cancer, arthritis, diabetes, heart disease, and hypertension
Reply Retweet Like
Rachna Chhachhi ✨ Feb 17
Replying to @chhachhi
You teach me to be good 💕
Reply Retweet Like
Rachna Chhachhi ✨ Feb 16
Replying to @old_india
Hahaha I only write my own books on disease reversal and health. You can use a professional writer, search for one!
Reply Retweet Like
Rachna Chhachhi ✨ retweeted
Chilakalapalli Somashekhar Feb 16
Replying to @RachnaRestores
That's Quite Interesting, Impressive And, Innovative Too.......!!!
Reply Retweet Like
Rachna Chhachhi ✨ Feb 16
You’ll find me in my house. Yes you read that right. I wake up after 6 hours of walk an hour and do my (2 books done, 2 more contracts to go... on my phone) and go right back to sleep. Walking’s good. Here’s
Reply Retweet Like
Rachna Chhachhi ✨ Feb 14
You Can Beat Cancer, my new on fighting like Dhananjay & Dipali did Order your copy on
Reply Retweet Like
Rachna Chhachhi ✨ retweeted
mindbodygreen Feb 11
The research is in: Meditation can increase happiness, decrease irritability, improve sleep, reduce anxiety + stress, and even enhance self-awareness. 🧠
Reply Retweet Like
Rachna Chhachhi ✨ retweeted
Frank Lipman MD Feb 11
Infrared saunas – the still somewhat under-the-radar health habit that we should all be adopting this winter and beyond to aid our body’s restorative processes.
Reply Retweet Like