Twitter | Search | |
Pet Patrol 365
Multi award winning specialist gun/working dog adventure company & cat care experts. Our motto? Always exceed expectations!
6,167
Tweets
1,041
Following
1,538
Followers
Tweets
Pet Patrol 365 retweeted
Monty Don Jun 19
Reply Retweet Like
Pet Patrol 365 Jun 19
Totally busted!!! 😻 Pixie rummaging around my cartridge bag looking for treats! 🤣
Reply Retweet Like
Pet Patrol 365 retweeted
Guide Dogs May 22
Have you got your dog counted yet in the Great British Dog Survey 2018? You might win a top prize for taking part!
Reply Retweet Like
Pet Patrol 365 retweeted
Sussex Wildlife Trust Jun 19
Would you like to work for Sussex Wildlife Trust? We currently have vacancies for a Communications Officer and a Legacy Giving Officer:
Reply Retweet Like
Pet Patrol 365 retweeted
MarGinsWalkandGlamp Jun 18
For why not book a on the beautiful . Check out our on the website, we still have some availability this season:
Reply Retweet Like
Pet Patrol 365 retweeted
Cliverton Insurance Jun 19
We are pleased to announce that our new Freelance Grooms and Instructors policy is available! Cover automatically includes: - of £5,000,000 - Care Custody & Control cover of £10,000 for the animals in your care. Policies cost from £221.08 per annum.
Reply Retweet Like
Pet Patrol 365 Jun 18
Such a lovely morning with . The new recruit went off lead for the first time with a great mentor by his side and, the youngsters went tree climbing!
Reply Retweet Like
Pet Patrol 365 retweeted
Theo Paphitis Jun 18
A big welcome to the new winning businesses Welcome with a RT!
Reply Retweet Like
Pet Patrol 365 retweeted
AbundanceFoodsLeeds Jun 15
Reply Retweet Like
Pet Patrol 365 retweeted
Dogs On The Streets Jun 12
Yawwwnnnn & big stretch and open your eyes to 16 of the pawjus 18 dogs we saw at our last Sunday dog station in London. 5 were new registrations & all received free vet care & a bag of nutritious food & essentials! Loads of tickles provided with many wet nose kisses in return 🧡
Reply Retweet Like
Pet Patrol 365 retweeted
Poppy's Cupcakes Jun 13
We make 90% of the toppers that go on our cupcakes... the other 10% are biscuits, sweets and chocolates. Visit our website at: or Tel:07824 705364 💕
Reply Retweet Like
Pet Patrol 365 retweeted
The Field Jun 13
Black is traditional and fox red is trendy, but what's the best labrador coat colour?
Reply Retweet Like
Pet Patrol 365 retweeted
MarGinsWalkandGlamp Jun 13
Our guests are loving their fresh eggs in their breakfast hampers of & . “Love fresh eggs with bright orange yolks” 🐓🍳 Got to keep our girls happy 🐔🥦🐓🥗
Reply Retweet Like
Pet Patrol 365 Jun 13
Oooh, loving the sound of the hazelnut centre! 💕
Reply Retweet Like
Pet Patrol 365 Jun 13
We do this all the time. It’s so lovely to see them go from flagging to flying! 🐝
Reply Retweet Like
Pet Patrol 365 retweeted
MarGinsWalkandGlamp Jun 13
Feedback from our guest & her gorgeous pooch Bramble “more ‘spoilt-ness’ than a dog could ever wish for!” 💕🐾⛺️ Think Bramble liked her 👍🙏
Reply Retweet Like
Pet Patrol 365 retweeted
Theo Paphitis Jun 11
Well done to this week’s winners & - give them a RT !
Reply Retweet Like
Pet Patrol 365 retweeted
Guide Dogs Jun 11
‘A passport to independence.’ Owning Winnie has been life-changing for Guide Dogs team member Clive. . [Video description: Guide dog owner Clive speaks to camera about his experience with sight loss and his guide dog, Winnie.] . A/D version: 
Reply Retweet Like
Pet Patrol 365 Jun 11
Really proud of the latest recruits to this morning! After the initial “Yeah, it’s Monday” excitement they soon settled & their lead walking to heel practice was excellent!
Reply Retweet Like
Pet Patrol 365 retweeted
Paint-It-Now.co.uk Jun 11
Cheeky "Wild Camp" last night. Minimal set up with Poncho for tarp, DD frontline hammock & a summer sleeping bag.
Reply Retweet Like