Twitter | Search | |
Pankaj Vora
problem solver, seeking right or worthy problem to solve, solving ideal final Health, learning to change systematically
28
Tweets
15
Following
42
Followers
Tweets
Pankaj Vora Feb 7
You can get your friend Selena Gomez back to normal health by getting rid of her lupus YES "getting rid of lupus". We can assist you. Have successful result for lupus with us. Can give more detail on your reply. .
Reply Retweet Like
Pankaj Vora Jan 25
We can assist you in getting out of lupus autoimmune disease. If interested let us know.
Reply Retweet Like
Pankaj Vora Mar 17
Watermelon syndrome reminds me of unintended consequences ... often realised in hindsight
Reply Retweet Like
Pankaj Vora Mar 7
Replying to @irrfank
Using concept we can assist you getting RID of your rare disease if you opt to choose.
Reply Retweet Like
Pankaj Vora retweeted
Darrell Mann 9 Dec 17
T4D: 'The inertia of the mind urges it to slide down the easy slope of imagination, rather than to climb the steep slope of introspection.' Marcel Proust... heavy week in ProustWorld.
Reply Retweet Like
Pankaj Vora 7 Dec 17
- Top end of shoes market goes to 4D printing with mass customisation. Evolutionary direction which may make step change to shoe industry. See
Reply Retweet Like
Pankaj Vora 2 Sep 17
You can have fitness and health with virtually doing nothing base on Anti-Fragile Health concept. Could guarantee you result.
Reply Retweet Like
Pankaj Vora 10 Aug 17
Working on removing spectacle i.e. Normal vision using ideal final health concept
Reply Retweet Like
Pankaj Vora 8 Aug 17
You can have your knee to normal, no surgery/ medicine/harmful effect...My office is at Shree Luxmi Woollen Mills, Mahalaxmi
Reply Retweet Like
Pankaj Vora retweeted
Darrell Mann 31 May 17
T4D: Believing there is a bridge from where you are to where you want to go is 99% of the battle. The other 1% is crossing it.
Reply Retweet Like
Pankaj Vora retweeted
Darrell Mann 1 Jun 17
T4D: The greater the focus on preventing micro-failures, the higher the likelihood of meta-calamity.
Reply Retweet Like
Pankaj Vora 16 Jun 17
injera got new sister drink BEER ... cheers to Ethiopia teff grains for beer production.
Reply Retweet Like
Pankaj Vora 16 Jun 17
Reply Retweet Like
Pankaj Vora 2 Dec 16
In complex, uncertain times stating purpose is meaningful. Else Leakage stopping AND/OR mopping both are OK/Good
Reply Retweet Like
Pankaj Vora 2 Dec 16
Two Style of Thinking - SUBJECTIVE: Demonitization is GOOD/BAD debate... OBJECTIVE: Do we close the tap AND/OR mop the floor?
Reply Retweet Like
Pankaj Vora 19 Aug 16
Awesome efforts & results. Indian athletes have bought ache din for India at Rio Olympic !!! keep it up...
Reply Retweet Like
Pankaj Vora 19 Aug 16
"Ideal Final Health" is concept based on coined term Antifragile
Reply Retweet Like
Pankaj Vora 19 Aug 16
Reply Retweet Like
Pankaj Vora 19 Aug 16
Read ET story today. Would you like to know of Anti Fragile Health, system getting better & better with each shocks?
Reply Retweet Like
Pankaj Vora 29 Sep 15
-Swatch Bharat - Toilet technology cleans with < water. less cost, easy and effective.
Reply Retweet Like