Northwest Roofing Sep 8
TX HB 2102 In order to receive depreciation being held by your ins co: You SHALL pay any deductible and You SHALL submit reasonable proof of payment by means of cancelled check, m.o. receipt, c.c. statement, or a copy of an executed installment plan contract or other financing.