Twitter | Search | |
Francis Mbugua
Lawyer.Op-Ed Writer.MCA Aspirant 2017.Youth Social Worker.(NCPWD/P/489114).Study Govt Documents and Write Articles Out of it.
12,993
Tweets
1,186
Following
905
Followers
Tweets
Francis Mbugua retweeted
Mihr Thakar Oct 29
The bourgeoisie watch the proletariat with disdain Their greasy hands & muddy work boots Scoffing at their diet of stale rye bread, moulded cheese, watered wine & the occasional olive The bourgeoisie children do not play with proletariat children
Reply Retweet Like
Francis Mbugua 9h
Millennials I know you've heard of the Bad Nyayo brutal days when our parents used to leave whatever they were doing to attend chief's public barazas? We are heading back there,very fast!!?!
Reply Retweet Like
Francis Mbugua 9h
Replying to @Gideon_Kitheka
Read between the lines, Covid numbers suddenly goes up,CS Matiangi orders head of security to make sure BBI goes through. Now expect lockdown until BBI Shenanigans are over.Reason,Ruto is opening kenyans eyes too much.Stop him!!!
Reply Retweet Like
Francis Mbugua retweeted
Billy The GOAT 🐐 13h
Wenye wamekwama kujenga followers ebu mretweet tuwafollow fasta fasta*
Reply Retweet Like
Francis Mbugua retweeted
Winnie Kamau 11h
Why State Officers Are Restricted In Accepting Gifts via
Reply Retweet Like
Francis Mbugua retweeted
Disclose.tv 🚨 12h
BREAKING - Belgium declares a **strict nationwide lockdown** to avert the collapse of the health-care system.
Reply Retweet Like
Francis Mbugua 12h
Try to write one,its not easy you know.
Reply Retweet Like
Francis Mbugua retweeted
Ahmed Mohamed ((ASMALi)) 17h
Youth + Alcohol + Guns + Probox = Deadly Mix.
Reply Retweet Like
Francis Mbugua 12h
Replying to @ntvkenya @SethOlale
The more the reasons why police should be defunded and disbanded!
Reply Retweet Like
Francis Mbugua 12h
Have you written all of these books?
Reply Retweet Like
Francis Mbugua retweeted
Warren Whitlock 12h
What do you do when the government bans books?
Reply Retweet Like
Francis Mbugua retweeted
Francis Mbugua 13h
Replying to @Asmali77 @WilliamsRuto
That man need a psychiatric help,kama Ako sawa should invite him for some talk.
Reply Retweet Like
Francis Mbugua 13h
Replying to @Asmali77 @WilliamsRuto
That man need a psychiatric help,kama Ako sawa should invite him for some talk.
Reply Retweet Like
Francis Mbugua 13h
habari ndio hiyo, the betting continue.
Reply Retweet Like
Francis Mbugua 13h
Replying to @TeamWiliamRuto
Ongeza hapo 98% the remaining 2per cent one for undecided and the other one for kieleweke haves.
Reply Retweet Like
Francis Mbugua 13h
You see Kenya election bad habits begets bad manners,TZ has just brought its Vifaranga ya computer,
Reply Retweet Like
Francis Mbugua 13h
Replying to @SportPesa
Are we going back to our accounts,ama we register a fresh?
Reply Retweet Like
Francis Mbugua retweeted
Juma CJ Oct 24
Natafuta 1000Retweets for this Thanks in advance ...
Reply Retweet Like
Francis Mbugua retweeted
Hellen 14h
Mutai tweeted this before but he has deleted. This is dangerous but because he supports dynasty no one will take action.
Reply Retweet Like
Francis Mbugua 14h
Reply Retweet Like