Twitter | Search | |
Odirile Rabalao
GOD 1st. BSc (psychology) graduate. UJ FM news reader & host. MC. TV Presenter. Voice-over artist. Motivational Speaker. Spiritual Butterfly. I LOVE LOVE ❤️
26,683
Tweets
376
Following
1,085
Followers
Tweets
Odirile Rabalao Aug 22
I'd more than thrilled to be a presenter one day! I love it...so much class. 💖
Reply Retweet Like
Odirile Rabalao retweeted
Chilombo Aug 21
i use to be a jealous, bitter little bitch when i was younger. until i realized... there is love, happiness, wisdom, acceptance, peace and success in ABUNDANCE that we can ALL claim as our own and share with one another... so, why not do that shit? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Reply Retweet Like
Odirile Rabalao retweeted
Millionaire Mindset 🏌️ Aug 21
Be mature enough to accept rejections and failures.
Reply Retweet Like
Odirile Rabalao retweeted
𝗩𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗜𝗱𝗶𝗼𝘁 ✪ Aug 11
Balance the likes and retweets.
Reply Retweet Like
Odirile Rabalao retweeted
IG: Lesegopase Jul 25
Do you get anxiety thinking about your future guys? Yhuu my anxiety shoots through the roof. I don’t wanna be average. 😩
Reply Retweet Like
Odirile Rabalao Jul 25
Reply Retweet Like
Odirile Rabalao retweeted
Michelle Lima Jul 17
Trust your Instinct. Your Spirit speaks to you more than you realise.
Reply Retweet Like
Odirile Rabalao retweeted
King C 👑 May 19
Reply Retweet Like
Odirile Rabalao retweeted
𝐏𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐢 May 19
praying for more financial prosperity and a generous heart to match the blessings. 🙏🏽✨
Reply Retweet Like
Odirile Rabalao retweeted
UJFM 95.4 May 17
Thanks to for coming to 's You are truly one talented soul & you are right, SA isn't ready for what you have to offer. we wish you all the best with your project. cc
Reply Retweet Like
Odirile Rabalao May 17
Reply Retweet Like
Odirile Rabalao May 13
Reply Retweet Like
Odirile Rabalao retweeted
UJFM 95.4 May 11
Thank you for tuning into with . Let's do it again next week, same time & place. ❤️
Reply Retweet Like
Odirile Rabalao May 11
Reply Retweet Like
Odirile Rabalao retweeted
UJFM 95.4 May 11
Only 65% of eligible voters in SA cast their votes this year. why do you think the rest of the 35 % decided not to partake in the voting process & what do you think could done to involve more voters next time ?
Reply Retweet Like
Odirile Rabalao May 11
Reply Retweet Like
Odirile Rabalao retweeted
DefiniteGoodwill🤞🏾 May 11
My Saturday and my entire weekend has just academics written all over it😕 I'm still writing tests before I start with my exams on the 23rd Keep me accompanied with the good music anyway 🔥🔥🔥I'm turned in on 95.4 beats per minute 👌👌
Reply Retweet Like
Odirile Rabalao retweeted
UJFM 95.4 May 11
Mothers are, hands down, people that show us genuine Love & Care. As we prepare to celebrate them tomorrow, What is that one wise-life-lesson that you have learnt from your mother, which you are absolutely grateful for ?
Reply Retweet Like
Odirile Rabalao May 11
Reply Retweet Like
Odirile Rabalao May 11
Reply Retweet Like