Twitter | Search | |
The Indian Express
The Indian Express brings to you latest news from India and the world, breaking round the clock. On telegram:
712,393
Tweets
341
Following
3,644,088
Followers
Tweets
The Indian Express 3m
PM Modi said the new education policy would keep youngsters rooted but, at the same time, also make them global citizens
Reply Retweet Like
The Indian Express 8m
“Labs have collated the data and a report will be handed over to the department by Wednesday. We have already started preparing for the third round,” said a senior official from the health department.
Reply Retweet Like
The Indian Express 18m
"I have received several messages from parents asking us not to open schools right now. I want to assure parents that we care about your children as much as you do. Till the time we are sure, we are not going to open schools,” Kejriwal said.
Reply Retweet Like
The Indian Express 22m
PM Modi announced his government would soon launch programmes to conserve India's lion and dolphin population on the lines of Project Tiger and Project Elephant
Reply Retweet Like
The Indian Express 29m
“We also found some patients who, after coming home fully recovered, lost their lives because their oxygen levels dropped even after being corona negative. We are going to send oxygen concentrators to the homes of patients, said Kejriwal.
Reply Retweet Like
The Indian Express 30m
Enhanced digital connectivity has proved to be of big help, especially in including villages in India's development journey, PM Modi said
Reply Retweet Like
The Indian Express 39m
The list includes 16 personnel who received the Police Medal for Gallantry, three who got the President’s Police Medals for Distinguished Service, and 16 who got the Police Medals for Meritorious Service.
Reply Retweet Like
The Indian Express 51m
Speaking to mediapersons after the event, Dushyant Chautala said, “The ordinance, through which the labour department will reserve 75% jobs in the private sector in Haryana for the state's residents, will be introduced in the upcoming Assembly session."
Reply Retweet Like
The Indian Express 1h
| The Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance, has cited absence of guidelines at present to regulate salary for hiring retired contractual employees
Reply Retweet Like
The Indian Express 1h
| The unique health ID, which will be provided to every citizen to make their health details accessible in a common database, is expected to be a part of the National Health Stack
Reply Retweet Like
The Indian Express 1h
Apart from the crowd, also missing from the celebrations this year were the children. Each year, at least 2,000 children from across schools add to the festive air.
Reply Retweet Like
The Indian Express 1h
Of the total 22.77 lakh loan accounts which received disbursement under the scheme, public sector banks catered to 19.84 lakh crore — or 87.1 per cent — while remaining 2.93 lakh accounts — or 12.9 per cent — were served by private banks and NBFCs.
Reply Retweet Like
The Indian Express 2h
"The RBI announcements on August 6 have permitted restructuring of stressed assets, caused by the COVID-19, across corporate, MSME sectors as well as for personal loans segments, without downgradation of assets quality," says Bank of India CEO.
Reply Retweet Like
The Indian Express 2h
In the previous week ended July 31, the reserves had increased by $11.938 billion to reach $534.568 billion.
Reply Retweet Like
The Indian Express retweeted
Express Sports 2h
The lineups for Manchester City vs Lyon are out. Garcia starts for City in defence, Sterling, De Bruyne and Jesus in front three. Lyon are unchanged from the second leg against Juventus. FOLLOW LIVE UPDATES:
Reply Retweet Like
The Indian Express retweeted
Express Sports 3h
After testing negative for Covid-19 with physio Kiran Challangundla, N Sikki Reddy is now awaiting SAI's protocols to guide her, though the camp is set to resume on Monday.
Reply Retweet Like
The Indian Express 3h
"The oxygen tank was suppose to arrive yesterday itself so we had planned the inauguration of the 200 COVID hospital on Independence Day. However, the oxygen tank failed to arrive," PCMC commissioner Shravan Hardikar told this paper today.
Reply Retweet Like
The Indian Express 3h
- Kamala Harris' record shows that her motivation has been driven more by climate justice than climate change Read story
Reply Retweet Like
The Indian Express 3h
Can this be the potential drug to treat Covid-19? Read this report to find out
Reply Retweet Like
The Indian Express 3h
One more person, who was jailed for alleged involvement in the Bengaluru violence, has died. With his death, the toll in the violence has gone up to four including three who died in police firing on August 11.
Reply Retweet Like