Twitter | Search | |
Frank Isola
Knicks/NBA guy at NY Daily News. ESPN's Around The Horn, SiriusXM NBA Radio & SNY. Still playing (and regressing at) hoops & futbol but improving in other areas
15,328
Tweets
289
Following
87,688
Followers
Tweets
Frank Isola 14h
When I'm in Pitch Perfect 3 you won't be invited to the cast party. RT: I thought you were cool, frank.
Reply Retweet Favorite
Frank Isola 14h
I hope Pitch Perfect 2 is as good as Godfather 2 because the original was...awesome. I'm sorry. I love that flick.
Reply Retweet Favorite
Frank Isola 15h
And so it begins...The Curse of John Amirante.
Reply Retweet Favorite
Frank Isola 16h
The Curse of John Amirante is now in play for the Rangers.
Reply Retweet Favorite
Frank Isola 17h
Where is Mr. Ranger himself, , on this John Amirante fiasco? He can't be happy.
Reply Retweet Favorite
Frank Isola 17h
I'm betting Taylor Swift sings the national anthem at the next Rangers game. Be afraid Rangers fans, be very afraid. (Ask Knick fans.)
Reply Retweet Favorite
Frank Isola 17h
Here's the thing; 99.8 percent of MSG employees are decent, hard working people. The other 0.2 percent...you know who you are.
Reply Retweet Favorite
Frank Isola 17h
Jim Dolan leads the universe in kicking employees to the curb.
Reply Retweet Favorite
Frank Isola 17h
I have an idea for John Amirante; he should replace the lead singer of JD and The Straight Shot.
Reply Retweet Favorite
Frank Isola 17h
John Amirante said he "wanted to retire with some dignity. I just didn't want to be shoved out the door, it seems." That's Dolan's Garden.
Reply Retweet Favorite
Frank Isola 17h
MSG is kicking John Amirante to the curb. Amirante, 80, has sung the national anthem at Rangers games for 35 years. Wow.
Reply Retweet Favorite
Frank Isola 17h
The Knicks were so bad they should win the NHL lottery.
Reply Retweet Favorite
Frank Isola Apr 16
Delusional Knick fan tweet January 2016: "you can't judge Phil on this season. This is Year One with this group. Next year he gets judged."
Reply Retweet Favorite
Frank Isola Apr 16
So Carmelo and Phil get a combined $37 million mulligan for this season? Man, life is good.
Reply Retweet Favorite
Frank Isola retweeted
Ian Begley Apr 16
Carmelo Anthony on the ' future: "This next season for me and for the organization and for Phil this is where we earn our money."
Reply Retweet Favorite
Frank Isola Apr 16
So if Carmelo second guessed his decision this finally puts to bed the delusional Knicks fan refrain "the plan all along was to blow it up."
Reply Retweet Favorite
Frank Isola Apr 16
Odds that is the last time Carmelo questions his decision to re-sign with the Knicks?
Reply Retweet Favorite
Frank Isola Apr 16
Carmelo Anthony today: "You sit down at night and you're thinking, 'Did I really make the right decision?' and just things like that,"
Reply Retweet Favorite
Frank Isola Apr 16
Took 5 years but finally someone likes me. RT: Gigantic thrill for me to meet my favorite NBA writer earlier today.
Reply Retweet Favorite
Frank Isola Apr 16
Doesn't mean Phil can't turn it around. For the sake of Knick fans I hope he does. But I'm not prepared to say "I believe...."
Reply Retweet Favorite