Twitter | Search | |
Co.Design
Welcome to 's where business and design collide.
93,201
Tweets
524
Following
557,813
Followers
Tweets
Co.Design 1h
Your job as a designer is still safe from an AI takeover.
Reply Retweet Like
Co.Design 4h
Trying to crush other companies' use of color is not only petty; it completely misses the point of branding.
Reply Retweet Like
Co.Design 5h
In Chicago, an iconic artist-designed mini golf course gets a second life
Reply Retweet Like
Co.Design 7h
Redecorating? These trends will look great for years to come
Reply Retweet Like
Co.Design 8h
Deafen Amazon and Google with this ingenious bracelet
Reply Retweet Like
Co.Design retweeted
Erin Schulte Collier 9h
Show us your worst (literally).
Reply Retweet Like
Co.Design retweeted
FINE 10h
Kenn Fine in Fast Co. reminding us it's less about owning your own color and more about owning your own kind of awesome.
Reply Retweet Like
Co.Design 9h
Brilliant 👏😂 DM us more classical architecture mashups!
Reply Retweet Like
Co.Design 10h
The designers used a technique from molecular gastronomy to create the package. 😯
Reply Retweet Like
Co.Design 10h
McKinsey study of 1,700 companies reveals CEOs don’t understand design leadership at all
Reply Retweet Like
Co.Design 11h
See the logos AI generates for Apple, Google, and Uber
Reply Retweet Like
Co.Design 12h
Trademarking color is absurd. But not for the reasons you think
Reply Retweet Like
Co.Design 13h
"Never before have I seen the difference between the 1% and the other 99% articulated so clearly." 😳
Reply Retweet Like
Co.Design 16h
“People understand that design is more than just a pixel. It’s more than just beauty. It’s actually a way of thinking.”
Reply Retweet Like
Co.Design 17h
Though the concepts will be infinitely shareable online, each hole will feature unusual rules and outcomes, making it a much deeper experience to play the game in real life.
Reply Retweet Like
Co.Design 19h
This bacon looks like the real thing as it sizzles—but it’s made from fungus
Reply Retweet Like
Co.Design 22h
One Night Sans is DTF (down to font).
Reply Retweet Like
Co.Design 24h
China’s containment strategy just might work because of the country’s unique urban design.
Reply Retweet Like
Co.Design Feb 18
Want a free coffee table? Ikea just needs to look at your Google Maps for a moment.
Reply Retweet Like
Co.Design Feb 18
What companies really want in a designer, according to a top recruiter for Airbnb, Google, and Facebook
Reply Retweet Like