Twitter | Search | |
Fake Library Statistics
Tweets from a real librarian. Not currently wearing a cardigan.
5,274
Tweets
577
Following
28,838
Followers
Tweets
Fake Library Statistics 7h
50% of librarians text about Harry Potter so much that when they type jk their phones autocorrect to J.K. Rowling
Reply Retweet Like
Fake Library Statistics Apr 20
Reply Retweet Like
Fake Library Statistics Apr 20
75% of library statistics are collected to justify collecting the other 25%
Reply Retweet Like
Fake Library Statistics Apr 19
Nothing sends chills through a librarian quite like the announcement "The library is now open."
Reply Retweet Like
Fake Library Statistics Apr 18
50% of library desk schedules are designed to make at least one person mad
Reply Retweet Like
Fake Library Statistics Apr 17
Replying to @Mary60591321
Yes, no slight meant to real Petty Officers
Reply Retweet Like
Fake Library Statistics Apr 17
45% of librarians have a colleague who causes so much drama they’ve been given the nickname Chief Petty Officer
Reply Retweet Like
Fake Library Statistics Apr 16
Librarians tomorrow morning before opening preparing for the patrons requesting the James Comey book
Reply Retweet Like
Fake Library Statistics Apr 16
35% of librarians have chased after a patron to ask them where they got their shoes
Reply Retweet Like
Fake Library Statistics Apr 16
Ranganathan's Laws 6-10 all deal with mixing the perfect cocktail
Reply Retweet Like
Fake Library Statistics Apr 15
Me when someone complains we didn’t provide a snack they like at a library program
Reply Retweet Like
Fake Library Statistics Apr 14
On the internet everyone knows you're a librarian
Reply Retweet Like
Fake Library Statistics Apr 13
When you ask someone if they read a book and they respond "No, but I saw the movie."
Reply Retweet Like
Fake Library Statistics Apr 13
75% of librarians took a black cat to work today but not because it's Friday the 13th
Reply Retweet Like
Fake Library Statistics Apr 12
Replying to @jsutt13
b@@ks! isn't working either!
Reply Retweet Like
Fake Library Statistics Apr 12
Replying to @jsutt13
I thought it was C4tz
Reply Retweet Like
Fake Library Statistics Apr 12
90% of shared library computers have the password stuck to the monitor on a post-it note; 10% the password is under the keyboard
Reply Retweet Like
Fake Library Statistics Apr 11
75% of librarians refuse to join the staff softball or kickball team if it's going to be called the Dewey Decimators
Reply Retweet Like
Fake Library Statistics Apr 11
What you want to do when a patron at the desk asks, "Do you work here?"
Reply Retweet Like
Fake Library Statistics Apr 10
A good majority of librarians have a better idea. Just say, “Thanks!”
Reply Retweet Like