Float Your Boat Sep 8
Due to an expected storm we have to cancel the boat party on Tuesday, September 10 Tickets for can be used for Tomorrow's party. (Monday) 17:00 departure, check in at Palapa from 16:00 Forecast is good tomorrow so we hope to see you on board. If not, a full refund is available