Twitter | Search | |
First American Bank
, , , , and . They're what make us the and hometown that's for you.
517
Tweets
24
Following
392
Followers
Tweets
First American Bank May 21
This month’s nonprofit spotlight is on Habitat for Humanity. To learn more about them, and how to get involved visit: @athensareahabitat
Reply Retweet Like
First American Bank May 15
On Fridays we wear jeans! This month we are putting our jeans on to support Books for Keeps. BFK is in its 10th year of bringing books to kids in our community!
Reply Retweet Like
First American Bank May 12
Happy Mother’s Day to all the FABulous moms out there! mothersday
Reply Retweet Like
First American Bank May 10
On Fridays we wear jeans! This month employees dug into their denim pockets for Food 2 Kids Barrow, and brought out $360.00! Thank you Barrow County Schools for this program to keep kids fed outside school! @barrowcountyschools
Reply Retweet Like
First American Bank May 8
Psst! Check out this sneak peek of our building currently under construction in Lawrenceville! Stay tuned for updates on our progress!
Reply Retweet Like
First American Bank May 1
You may have noticed our new signs popping up at our branches, and we have a new branch popping up in Lawrenceville! We are bringing 90 years of local banking experience to Gwinnett! Check out our groundbreaking:
Reply Retweet Like
First American Bank Apr 25
This month our nonprofit spotlight is on Java Joy! They bring joy to you one cup at a time! Have you hugged your joyristas today? #boldcoffeebolderpeople#thinkfirstbanklocal
Reply Retweet Like
First American Bank Apr 22
The dirt on earth: 71% of it is covered in water and the other 29% is land. Happy earth day!
Reply Retweet Like
First American Bank Apr 21
We hope you have a fun-filled day with friends and family!
Reply Retweet Like
First American Bank Apr 16
The Joyristas dropped by today with coffee and hugs! What a FABulous surprise! They definitely topped our Tuesday!
Reply Retweet Like
First American Bank Apr 12
On Fridays we wear jeans! Each month we go casual for a cause. Our employees raised $540.00 in March keeping it casual for a great cause! Thank you for all you do make so many feel Extra Special at ESP!
Reply Retweet Like
First American Bank Apr 3
We are thrilled to be a sponsor of this year’s Taste of Athens benefiting the Athens Tech Foundation. Please see the info on how you can be a part of this tasty event for a great cause!
Reply Retweet Like
First American Bank Mar 28
Non-profit spotlight on Circle of Friends Animal Society @circleoffriendsanimalsociety
Reply Retweet Like
First American Bank Mar 17
Reply Retweet Like
First American Bank Mar 9
Reply Retweet Like
First American Bank Mar 8
FAB&T spotlight on Jackie Bishoff, Group Vice President and Trust Officer. She serves on the board of UGA Presbyterian Student Center, Elder Commerce Presbyterian Church & Treasurer of Friends of Athens Creative Theater.
Reply Retweet Like
First American Bank Mar 7
Thank you Athens for 90 magical years of serving you, and we look forward to 90 more! We are proud to be a local bank, and thrilled to be chosen as your favorite!
Reply Retweet Like
First American Bank Mar 6
Reply Retweet Like
First American Bank Mar 4
Non-profit spotlight on the American Red Cross @americanredcross
Reply Retweet Like
First American Bank Feb 27
Non-profit spotlight on some high fliers!
Reply Retweet Like