Twitter | Search | |
The Sutherland Center, LLC DrAl
Ethics continuing education CEs, clinical consultation & clinical supervision. Individual, couples, & family counseling in metro Atlanta since 2007
41
Tweets
134
Following
60
Followers
Tweets
The Sutherland Center, LLC DrAl Mar 23
Replying to @drboycewatkins1
Indeed
Reply Retweet Like
The Sutherland Center, LLC DrAl Mar 17
Replying to @percyricks
Thank you!
Reply Retweet Like
The Sutherland Center, LLC DrAl Mar 15
Replying to @StandTallSteve
Indeed! Keep pressing forward making a positive impact
Reply Retweet Like
The Sutherland Center, LLC DrAl Mar 11
Greetings, I hope all is well. Check me out.
Reply Retweet Like
The Sutherland Center, LLC DrAl Mar 6
Great show guys. Please stop saying Kyle Shannahans offense. What Syracuse Orange players are a good fit for the Broncos. Also, what D2 players from the Gulf south conference are on the Broncos radar
Reply Retweet Like
The Sutherland Center, LLC DrAl Feb 25
For anyone who is grieving. We are sharing in your sadness; we hope you feel surrounded by much love, comfort and peace. We condole with you. Mental health professionals websites
Reply Retweet Like
The Sutherland Center, LLC DrAl Feb 2
Greetings, I hope all is well. I hope to see you soon at my ethics continuing education workshop. Best Regards,
Reply Retweet Like
The Sutherland Center, LLC DrAl retweeted
Brandon Thorn Feb 2
Champ Bailey is a 1st ballot Hall Famer. Never forget, 80% of the world is covered by water, the other 20% is covered by Champ Bailey.
Reply Retweet Like
The Sutherland Center, LLC DrAl Jan 26
I hope all is well. My current goal is to go from 211 to 187 and murder these pounds.
Reply Retweet Like
The Sutherland Center, LLC DrAl Jan 17
The greater the family connection with the significant people in your life, the less likely you will participate in addiction. I hope these words talk you through helping close friends and family members get through mental illness and addiction.
Reply Retweet Like
The Sutherland Center, LLC DrAl Jan 15
Greetings, I hope all is well with you and your family. If you haven't already spoken with your children and family about sexual abuse begin now. I hope these words can help you and/or someone you know.
Reply Retweet Like
The Sutherland Center, LLC DrAl Jan 14
Reply Retweet Like
The Sutherland Center, LLC DrAl Jan 5
Replying to @percyricks
Thank you!
Reply Retweet Like
The Sutherland Center, LLC DrAl Jan 4
Family connections time is a vital part for all families across the globe. The best times to connect and or reconnect with your family is right now, soon and later. Remember your presence is always the best present your family will ever receive.
Reply Retweet Like
The Sutherland Center, LLC DrAl Nov 29
Greetings, I hope all is well with you and your family today. Check me out on Legacy Speaks with Sierra Hillsman. Best Regards, Dr. A. Sutherland, Jr.
Reply Retweet Like
The Sutherland Center, LLC DrAl Nov 8
Greetings I hope all is well with you. Register today to receive 6 ethics CEs on Saturday December 1st 9am-4:30pm in Douglasville GA. Struggle No More: A Counselor's Ethical Connection in Counseling
Reply Retweet Like
The Sutherland Center, LLC DrAl Sep 28
Reply Retweet Like
The Sutherland Center, LLC DrAl Sep 15
Greetings I hope all is well with you and your family today. Endure, you are built for what you are experiencing right now. Take your time, breathe and get out the building daily. We love you, Dr. A. Sutherland, Jr.
Reply Retweet Like
The Sutherland Center, LLC DrAl Aug 4
Greetings I hope all is well with you. Register today to receive 6 ethics CEs on Saturday October 6th 9am-4:30pm in Douglasville GA. (link: ) Struggle No More: A Counselors Ethical Connection in Counseling
Reply Retweet Like
The Sutherland Center, LLC DrAl Jun 18
Greetings Mental Health Professionals, I hope all is well with you and your family. Register today to receive 6 ethics CEs on Saturday August 4th in Douglasville GA.
Reply Retweet Like