Twitter | Search | |
Daniel Gershburg
NYC Real Estate and Bankruptcy attorney. If you think any tweets are legal advice, you're crazy town. Glasses are prescription.
8,830
Tweets
701
Following
1,801
Followers
Tweets
Daniel Gershburg 5h
What does the resolution do?
Reply Retweet Like
Daniel Gershburg Sep 19
Replying to @gyitsakalakis
This time it will definitely work. Business will boom.
Reply Retweet Like
Daniel Gershburg retweeted
Cathy Young Sep 18
Reply Retweet Like
Daniel Gershburg retweeted
Scott Greenfield Sep 18
Reply Retweet Like
Daniel Gershburg retweeted
Mario A. Machado Sep 17
Did my client "really do it?" I don't care. Never have, never will. My job is to represent him competently and zealously. Everything else is bullshit.
Reply Retweet Like
Daniel Gershburg retweeted
Paul Bronks Sep 16
"Donna, open the window please. Bit of a situation here"
Reply Retweet Like
Daniel Gershburg retweeted
Sharky Laguana Sep 12
I was incredibly honored to compose and record the music for this game, it's going live TONIGHT and tbh I'm pretty excited because I don't think the terms and conditions prevent me from playing and winning $$$ even though I know all the questions.
Reply Retweet Like
Daniel Gershburg retweeted
Nouriel Roubini Sep 11
U.S. Judge Says Initial Coin Offerings Covered by Securities Laws Long overdue decision on this whole ICO scammy industry. A study shows that 92% of all ICOs are scams and/or are dead or failing. And the remaining 8% has lost 95% of it value.
Reply Retweet Like
Daniel Gershburg Sep 11
Replying to @VLTEsq @NYPost_Mets
How long before security got there
Reply Retweet Like
Daniel Gershburg Sep 11
Replying to @MarketUrbanism
Man if you had a ferry stop (I know, 140 people max) I can see you getting 1000 a foot from some hipsters
Reply Retweet Like
Daniel Gershburg Sep 11
Replying to @MarketUrbanism
What’s the cost of land a developer would be comfortable with to buy there and make some money. You’re not getting 1000 a foot in 2 years with higher rates. There are only so many Russian doctors (not incarcerated)
Reply Retweet Like
Daniel Gershburg Sep 11
Replying to @MarketUrbanism
Place is not screaming for more resi. Also, Sandy, etc. No.
Reply Retweet Like
Daniel Gershburg retweeted
Kat Kinsman Sep 10
Take some time to read this story by , now a vegetarian chef, then a 9/11 first responder, on the Outback Steakhouse that fed rescue and recovery workers.
Reply Retweet Like
Daniel Gershburg retweeted
Erin Durkin Sep 11
Men with breast cancer and former high school students getting cancer in their 20s and 30s are among the faces of the health crisis as New York nears the grim milestone of 10,000 people with 9/11-linked cancer:
Reply Retweet Like
Daniel Gershburg Sep 11
Reply Retweet Like
Daniel Gershburg Sep 10
The could still lose this one. Only up 30
Reply Retweet Like
Daniel Gershburg retweeted
KFC Sep 10
I am having fun watching a New York Jets football game.
Reply Retweet Like
Daniel Gershburg retweeted
David Klion🌹🔥 Sep 10
Hot take: all strong opinions about how "real New Yorkers" like their pizza and/or bagels are phony connoisseurship totally out of touch with the eating habits and preferences of the vast majority of New Yorkers.
Reply Retweet Like
Daniel Gershburg Sep 10
I helped hundreds of people file for Bankruptcy after 2008. Don’t remember many who were in finance
Reply Retweet Like
Daniel Gershburg Sep 10
Extremely interesting case about how much access your employer should have to your personal email If only there was some sort of Judge being confirmed right now. I’m sure someone would ask for his take
Reply Retweet Like