Twitter | Search | |
Coco The Grey Parrot 🐦 Misses Alice & Penne 🦜
I miss my best friends Alice (Warden), Penne and Doris so much. Rest in Peace Alice & Doris, I will always remember. Please help us
75,190
Tweets
4,931
Following
5,707
Followers
Tweets
Coco The Grey Parrot 🐦 Misses Alice & Penne 🦜 13m
Replying to @vampirebloom
Happy 4th Hatchday to Stewie!
Reply Retweet Like
Coco The Grey Parrot 🐦 Misses Alice & Penne 🦜 retweeted
Ian Parsons Dec 6
Still available on as the site says, perfect for killing very young birds (pΓ‘jaros muy jΓ³venes), oh & Robins. And lots more besides. No need to worry about the legallities hey & as it obviously doesn't bother you. Retweet if it bothers you please.
Reply Retweet Like
Coco The Grey Parrot 🐦 Misses Alice & Penne 🦜 2h
Really love what I got on from TheChickenStudio.
Reply Retweet Like
Coco The Grey Parrot 🐦 Misses Alice & Penne 🦜 6h
Oh,no, what happened with Momma ?
Reply Retweet Like
Coco The Grey Parrot 🐦 Misses Alice & Penne 🦜 17h
Uh oh, what has Ruby done, is she on the naughty perch ?
Reply Retweet Like
Coco The Grey Parrot 🐦 Misses Alice & Penne 🦜 18h
Awwww, sending best to Joey!
Reply Retweet Like
Coco The Grey Parrot 🐦 Misses Alice & Penne 🦜 18h
Replying to @MilosParrots
Hmmm, South America is in an earlier time zone than North America, so Santa goes from the south to the north, which means if there’s a wall…..
Reply Retweet Like
Coco The Grey Parrot 🐦 Misses Alice & Penne 🦜 18h
Replying to @MilosParrots
Not sure about most, I’d say that only applies to around 40%, the other 60% are way below!
Reply Retweet Like
Coco The Grey Parrot 🐦 Misses Alice & Penne 🦜 19h
Replying to @MakenaNut
Ooh be careful nobody wraps the box with Christmas wrapping paper while you are inside 😳
Reply Retweet Like
Coco The Grey Parrot 🐦 Misses Alice & Penne 🦜 23h
No, Alice passed in Fev 2017, we still don’t know about Penne, he wasn’t found, and more than one search has been done, but it is worrying that he wasn’t found and hasn’t shown up, but I won’t every give up on my best friend.
Reply Retweet Like
Coco The Grey Parrot 🐦 Misses Alice & Penne 🦜 23h
They are all still on YouTube if you search for β€œMyKillerParrot”.
Reply Retweet Like
Coco The Grey Parrot 🐦 Misses Alice & Penne 🦜 Dec 16
Oh bother, we don’t do Instagram πŸ™
Reply Retweet Like
Coco The Grey Parrot 🐦 Misses Alice & Penne 🦜 Dec 16
Replying to @WhiteHouse @peachymojo
On the 1st, Trees is miss-spelled β€œTress”!
Reply Retweet Like
Coco The Grey Parrot 🐦 Misses Alice & Penne 🦜 Dec 16
Replying to @blacksmoke1033
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ¦
Reply Retweet Like
Coco The Grey Parrot 🐦 Misses Alice & Penne 🦜 Dec 16
Replying to @blacksmoke1033
*cough* Grey Parrot *cough*
Reply Retweet Like
Coco The Grey Parrot 🐦 Misses Alice & Penne 🦜 Dec 16
Mom posted all the US parcels last week, we hope they should start arriving soon. Dad has to post some UK ones tomorrow, then just a few cards to post.
Reply Retweet Like
Coco The Grey Parrot 🐦 Misses Alice & Penne 🦜 Dec 16
We are okay, our parrot club parties are over now so no more seeing mom & dad until after Christmas.
Reply Retweet Like
Coco The Grey Parrot 🐦 Misses Alice & Penne 🦜 Dec 16
Hello, how is everybirdie this evening ?
Reply Retweet Like
Coco The Grey Parrot 🐦 Misses Alice & Penne 🦜 Dec 16
That’s a huge relief, after almost two years of worry, we can all sleep soundly now, knowing that after Brexit the shelves will still be stocked with Gruyere and Cuckoo Clocks!
Reply Retweet Like
Coco The Grey Parrot 🐦 Misses Alice & Penne 🦜 retweeted
911ParrotAlert Dec 15
Replying to @911ParrotAlert
Reply Retweet Like