Twitter | Search | |
@CityPowerJhb
City Power lights the way in Johannesburg. Report outages, faults & compliments to or COJ Call Centre 0860JOBURG / 0860562874
186,245
Tweets
2,237
Following
758,922
Followers
Tweets
@CityPowerJhb 16m
Replying to @TasminJohnson1
Unfortunately we haven't received an ETR. We'll keep you posted.^DR
Reply Retweet Like
@CityPowerJhb 33m
Replying to @Hein45068106
Escalating for attention.^DR
Reply Retweet Like
@CityPowerJhb 41m
Replying to @Hein45068106
Kindly log a fault at we'll look into it.^DR
Reply Retweet Like
@CityPowerJhb 43m
UPDATE: Constantia Centre mini sub distributor tripped, Causing total loss of supply in Florida and surrounds. Technical team dispatched. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.^DR
Reply Retweet Like
@CityPowerJhb 1h
Replying to @CindyFredericks
Escalating for attention.^DR
Reply Retweet Like
@CityPowerJhb 1h
Replying to @jeppestown
It's due to a tripped device which is currently being attended to.^DR
Reply Retweet Like
@CityPowerJhb 1h
Replying to @Vick73686209
Restoration underway, We promise to share on our timeline as soon as we receive new info. ^DR
Reply Retweet Like
@CityPowerJhb 3h
Replying to @manqoba89
Kindly log a fault at we'll escalate.^DR
Reply Retweet Like
@CityPowerJhb 3h
Replying to @CulverwellCraig
Hi there Jeppestown is also affected, Apologies since it's not listed^DR
Reply Retweet Like
@CityPowerJhb 4h
UPDATE: Denver West distributor tripped. Technical team dispatched, We will update you throughout. Below mentioned suburbs are affected: Denver EXT.9 Denver EXT.1 Benrose EXT.7 Denver ^DR
Reply Retweet Like
@CityPowerJhb 5h
Replying to @a3loff
Kindly log a fault at ^DR
Reply Retweet Like
@CityPowerJhb 6h
Replying to @NLMOODZ
Escalating for attention.^DR
Reply Retweet Like
@CityPowerJhb 6h
UPDATE: Mechanical workshop Rocla Kiosk distributor tripped. Technical team dispatched. The following suburbs are affected: Creswell Park Rand Leases EXT.5 ^DR
Reply Retweet Like
@CityPowerJhb 6h
Replying to @Ntha_Bhee
Restoration underway.^DR
Reply Retweet Like
@CityPowerJhb 8h
Replying to @KciCharlie
Operators are on it.^DR
Reply Retweet Like
@CityPowerJhb 8h
UPDATE: Alexandra Far East Bank distributor is 90% restored. Technical team is currently working on the remaining 10% to ensure full supply. ^DR
Reply Retweet Like
@CityPowerJhb 10h
Hi Susan, Please be patient, Our technicians are still on site working on restorations.^MH
Reply Retweet Like
@CityPowerJhb 13h
Replying to @DCPatini @steve_etberg
Hi, Technicians are on site working on restorations, Power will be restored soon.^MH
Reply Retweet Like
@CityPowerJhb 13h
Replying to @JoburgJen15
Techs are on site.^NN
Reply Retweet Like
@CityPowerJhb 13h
Techs are on site.^NN
Reply Retweet Like