Twitter | Search | |
AverageJoeįQ
Follow the brand, the movement, my SoundCloud🎶 SC👻: insta too!
19,520
Tweets
717
Following
1,076
Followers
Tweets
AverageJoeįQ retweeted
Sports Illustrated Nov 18
Baker Mayfield didn't feel like taking the high road today
Reply Retweet Like
AverageJoeįQ retweeted
🇺🇸✊🏿✊🏻✊🏾✊🏼✊🏽✊ Nov 18
Replying to @owenbernard
Republicans will always vote for a republican and its primarily for lifetime judiciary appointments
Reply Retweet Like
AverageJoeįQ retweeted
Swavey Vic Nov 16
Her bf broke up w her
Reply Retweet Like
AverageJoeįQ Nov 17
Reply Retweet Like
AverageJoeįQ retweeted
Alex 🌻 Nov 15
My professor just said, “Don’t ever complain about your problems because 90% of people don’t care, and the other 10% are glad it’s happening to you.” I felt that.
Reply Retweet Like
AverageJoeįQ Nov 17
You have a problem
Reply Retweet Like
AverageJoeįQ retweeted
philip harris Nov 15
So, when Obama was POTUS you were outraged that he wore a tan suit, Michelle wore a sleeveless dress, and they let their daughters listen to Beyonce. But now you're OK with Nazis, racists, pedophiles, Russian collusion. Hmm, almost like your outrage was just bullshit!
Reply Retweet Like
AverageJoeįQ retweeted
cam ;) Nov 15
It’s wrestling season .. which means we gonna see a whole bunch of refs doin this 😂😂
Reply Retweet Like
AverageJoeįQ retweeted
Kaivan Shroff Nov 16
The Keystone Pipeline just leaked 210,000 gallons of oil in South Dakota. THERE IS LITERALLY A TWEET FOR EVERYTHING.
Reply Retweet Like
AverageJoeįQ retweeted
Diddy Nov 15
Hustle harder.
Reply Retweet Like
AverageJoeįQ retweeted
Kodak Black Nov 17
I Remember How I Use To Think You Was Real
Reply Retweet Like
AverageJoeįQ retweeted
Alanis Martinez Nov 14
Shoutout to the girls who PUT IN MAJOR WORK. Who are up early as hell for school/work. Girls that study. Grind. Who know sacrifice & discipline. Who persevere & prioritize self worth/love. Who rise above & hold it down even when they're falling apart, to the girls who push harder
Reply Retweet Like
AverageJoeįQ retweeted
kaykay Nov 15
You can’t flex on me if I’m not paying attention to you. Re direct your energy.
Reply Retweet Like
AverageJoeįQ retweeted
𝓋𝒶𝒽𝓃𝒾 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 . Nov 15
I love my own space. I don’t like talking to ppl everyday. I can go weeks w/o talking to ppl. idk, i’m just weird like that😩
Reply Retweet Like
AverageJoeįQ retweeted
♡ Nov 16
whatever you lack, I got you. we will balance each other out. minor setback? guess we’ll make a major comeback. bad day? well I promise you a better night. as long as you appreciate me and remain consistent, you don’t ever have to doubt my loyalty. you got me, I got us.
Reply Retweet Like
AverageJoeįQ retweeted
Talia. Nov 16
Replying to @talia_yasmeen
Call me cliche but knowledge is free & boundless. We put too many restrictions and limitations on the process of obtaining something that is meant to be freely enjoyed, taught, shared, and celebrated.
Reply Retweet Like
AverageJoeįQ retweeted
Leosun Nov 16
Replying to @williamlegate
Reply Retweet Like
AverageJoeįQ retweeted
Tammy Rivera Nov 16
The quieter you become, the more you can hear.
Reply Retweet Like
AverageJoeįQ retweeted
40 Nov 16
Shoot that shot but time it right.
Reply Retweet Like
AverageJoeįQ retweeted
NBA YOUNGBOY Nov 16
Crazy how they treat you when they in a better position 🖤
Reply Retweet Like