Twitter | Search | |
BITMILLEX
The Official Twitter Handle for The World's Most Secure and Complete Cryptocurrency Exchange Project
75
Tweets
5
Following
22,876
Followers
Tweets
BITMILLEX 8h
Captured here are some members of the Bitmillex team lead by Our CEO Malcolm Britton at the just concluded Dubai International Blockchain Summit August 2018.
Reply Retweet Like
BITMILLEX 8h
Bitmillex was a major Sponsor of the recently concluded Dubai International Blockchain Summit August 2018.
Reply Retweet Like
BITMILLEX 8h
Captured below is Our CEO during A Live presentation at the just Concluded Dubai International Blockchain Summit August 2018.
Reply Retweet Like
BITMILLEX Aug 14
To Further Limit Circulation, 50% of Founders and Team Token Allocations will be locked in Smart Contract for One Year. Lower Supply, Higher demand...Purchase your BTML Tokens today in the ongoing ICO. # Ethereum
Reply Retweet Like
BITMILLEX Aug 12
Replying to @if3mwK5pSQmuQ2c
Dear community, Kindly disregard this impostor, Bitmillex will never ask you to send ETH or BTC for any give away. Stay safe
Reply Retweet Like
BITMILLEX Aug 12
Replying to @if3mwK5pSQmuQ2c
Dear community, Kindly disregard this impostor, Bitmillex will never ask you to send ETH or BTC for any give away. Stay safe
Reply Retweet Like
BITMILLEX Aug 12
Replying to @if3mwK5pSQmuQ2c
Dear community, Kindly disregard this impostor, Bitmillex will never ask you to send ETH or BTC for any give away. Stay safe
Reply Retweet Like
BITMILLEX Aug 12
Talk about Safety of Funds? We got you covered as Bitmillex shall at every instant hold no greater than 2% of Total Investor Funds online,The remaining 98% shall be offline in secure wallets and the 2% online shall be fully insured against any form of loss.
Reply Retweet Like
BITMILLEX Aug 10
Replying to @etheremlive @YouTube
Dear Community, Kindly ignore this Impostor as Bitmillex will never ask you to send ETH or BTC for any give away.
Reply Retweet Like
BITMILLEX Aug 10
Bitmillex Exchange ICO via
Reply Retweet Like
BITMILLEX Aug 9
The Bitmillex Exchange will be the first Cryptocurrency Exchange to offer trading with the MT4/MT5 charting software by Metaquotes.
Reply Retweet Like
BITMILLEX Aug 8
Our CEO Malcolm Britton will be speaking live at the 2018 Dubai International Blockchain Summit starting on the 9th of August 2018. Get on board today by joining this amazing opportunity to own a BTML token.
Reply Retweet Like
BITMILLEX Aug 7
Bitmillex Exchange is the Most Robust Hybrid Exchange ICO with a working product. Check out the MVP using the link below
Reply Retweet Like
BITMILLEX Aug 7
Our reach at Bitmillex Exchange is unstoppable, Check out our review on the biggest Arabic Site for Cryptocurrency.
Reply Retweet Like
BITMILLEX Aug 6
Regardless of your experience, you can still make profit with the Bitmillex Auto-Trade feature which allows traders to select leading Traders to follow and automatically copy Trades from them even when follower is offline.
Reply Retweet Like
BITMILLEX Aug 4
Bitmillex Exchange will feature Margin/Leveraged Trading Features, allowing Traders to enter Bigger Positions than their available funds, This is yet another unique feature of Bitmillex Exchange and first in the Industry.
Reply Retweet Like
BITMILLEX Aug 2
Bitmillex exchange will have the Industry’s Largest and Fastest Trading Engine Capable of processing 2.2m Trades Per Second. Can you beat that?......Get on board today in the ongoing ICO by purchasing your BTML Tokens.
Reply Retweet Like
BITMILLEX Aug 1
Trade Conveniently On The Go with Bitmillex's multi-terminal approach on web and mobile (android and IOs). Purchase your BTML tokens today to be part of this Next Generation Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform.
Reply Retweet Like
BITMILLEX Jul 30
Talk of Security of Digital Assets, Think Bitmillex.... Our Servers shall be connected to custom built Hardware Security Modules to safeguard and manage all Digital Keys for Superior Authentication and Protection of Cryptographic Keys.
Reply Retweet Like
BITMILLEX Jul 29
Stage Two of our Token Sale is live, price still pegged at $0.35. Exciting times ahead as we gear up for more achievements. Take advantage of this opportunity to purchase your BTML Tokens today.
Reply Retweet Like