Twitter | Search | |
AJR
follow the click.
12,930
Tweets
16,620
Following
137,751
Followers
Tweets
AJR Sep 15
We seriously have such a kind fanbase. I see some other artists' fans and so many of them are angry and mean on social media. Never gonna take that for granted, you guys are so gentle and kindhearted.
Reply Retweet Like
AJR Sep 15
This is what we do backstage.
Reply Retweet Like
AJR Sep 14
Going back to Columbia University part time while we create this next album. Studying every aspect of being a twenty-something year old human 💡
Reply Retweet Like
AJR Sep 11
THE CLICK (DELUXE EDITION) drops September 21st 🎺🎻Pre-save it here:
Reply Retweet Like
AJR Sep 10
Reply Retweet Like
AJR Sep 9
Reply Retweet Like
AJR Sep 8
People fall in love with who they wish they could be.
Reply Retweet Like
AJR Sep 7
RIP . A huge talent and musical risk-taker. You will be missed 🙏🏻
Reply Retweet Like
AJR Aug 30
USED TO KEEP IT COOL. Burn The House Down Official Video OUT NOW.
Reply Retweet Like
AJR retweeted
isha Aug 28
In this video (although short and all over the place) you can tell everyone is having an amazing time and the atmosphere was so mad, loved every second. Thanks for the best night
Reply Retweet Like
AJR Aug 28
THANK YOU LONDON. We sold that shit out, what a great start to this tour. Quite the difference from the 150 people we played for last year 🙏🏻
Reply Retweet Like
AJR retweeted
big boy Aug 28
I just wanna let you know that that was the best fucking experience of my life that was such a good show
Reply Retweet Like
AJR Aug 26
It's a remarkable feeling to travel across the ocean and be greeted by a fanbase that shouts back the lyrics just as loud. The album, the live show, every part of this artistic project keeps growing✨
Reply Retweet Like
AJR Aug 19
You won't be disappointed.
Reply Retweet Like
AJR Aug 19
There are 3 music videos coming out in the next month. Visuals that we're very proud of. They're coming soon; we wanna make sure they reflect the level of artistry we're reaching for 🎻🎺
Reply Retweet Like
AJR Aug 18
Can't tell if we're cool or not. Not sure I wanna be.
Reply Retweet Like
AJR Aug 17
Another show just sold out completely, and all Meet & Greets for the whole tour are now sold out. This feels big.
Reply Retweet Like
AJR Aug 12
Feeling very grateful. For 5 years we street performed for no one. Then for another 5 years we played empty clubs for no one. The fact that you guys show up in the numbers and with the passion you do is hard to describe. Let's just do this forever.
Reply Retweet Like
AJR Aug 10
Squirrels can only find 20% of the nuts they bury, and the other 80% is how trees are planted 🌳
Reply Retweet Like
AJR retweeted
Rivers Cuomo Jul 11
MY BODY IS READY
Reply Retweet Like